A'D: It's pink colour painted home. I think the  Number is  7 ..

Ani: Why didn't you tell this before to me dad?

A'D: Today only we got to know she is missing!  Nee yen enga kita soilave illa??

Vicky: Thank you for your information and Ani ithellam naama apuram pesikalam, he said and looked at Anirudh.

Ani quickly understand and followed back to Vicky. They  gave the news to Siva and straightly reached the beach area.

Before them Siva already reach there and waiting for Anirudh and Vicky.

Siva: Ithu than neega soina house ulla polama ?

Ani & Vicky: Sure sir.

They opened the compound doors​ and went inside carefully. The knock the door !
But there is no evidence to ppls lives there.

Ani: Sir, door ah lock Pani irukaga

Siva: Vicky, press the calling bell !

Vicky nod and press the bell three times, but the no one open it.

Siva: Let's go the back side..  constables neeha ingaye iruga yarum thapuchida koodathu .

They: yes, sir.

Ani, Siva and Vicky went the backside and saw the door opened .. a lot of blood drops on the floor.

They just follow the blood drops , it's bring them to the pit which is little  present in the garden.

Their eyes widened when see the pit, Vicky and Ani started to crying .. yes..They find the Yazhu in the pit.  Yazhu's face  half covered by her blood.

Ani jumped inside the pit and took her in his hands.

Ani: Yazhlini.. Yazhu.. wake up nah !

Vicky can't utter any words , his tears turned to anger .. he started to hurt himself ..He kick his fist on the floor with full force.

Siva: Vicky calm down, this is not the time to hurt yourself..Just try to save her .. take her to the hospital now ..

Aquest inga than engayathu irupan, naaga avana parthukurom first hospital poga. Siva yells and  ran towards the home.

Ani, kept Yazhu on the above and  he too jumped​ up to the pit. Vicky took Yazhlini in his hands and they make their way to the out of the house.

Ani  drive the car as fast as possible, Vicky kept Yazhu's head on his lap , he wiped off the blood from her face.

Vicky: I'm sorry, naan oru nalla Anna va illa, irunthiruntha unnaku ipudi aagi iruka Vida maten ..Tears drops fall on Yazhu's face..

Ani: Bro, stay strong.. avaluku onnum aagathu. ' he said as he stop the car in the portico of the hospital.

They admitted her in the hospital and the doctors star their duties. Time moved very slowly for them, each and every seconds  went  like a hell  to both of them.

Anirudh​ heart beats were increased seconds by seconds.. " God pls, save her ' he unknowingly preay for Yazhu.

After the fifteen minutes doctor came out from the room, and looked at Ani and Vicky.

Vicky: doctor ennoda sister  ku yepudi iruku??

Doctor: Patient ku enna aachi ??

Ani: Accident sir .. he lied to him.

Doctor: Don't lie to us, it's not the accident case and  patient body la niraiya wounds iruku athu yellam  yaro avagala torcher panathukana evidence . Unmaiya soiluga neega avaga relation ah illa??

Ani: Sorry doctor, we r her relatives ,  naan...Um..She is my wife and  he is her's brother.

Doctor: Police la complaint panitigala ??

Ani: Sir, naaga police soilithan inga vanthu irukom, avagaluku ipo yepudi iruku atha soiluga first?!

Vicky: Yeah, pls tell the truth to us !

Doctor once see their face and said .."SORRY....'

Hola amigo friends..
Here the another chapter of ENI
hope you like it,   OMG!  Yazhu is .......

This story going to end soon, just few more chapters after finishing  this  I will started my new book called " Uyrie, Urave !

Stay tuned guys!
Much Love,
Thiyanirudh 💟