PART 14

Next Day Morning......

Yazhu wake up from her sleep , when she see her right side of the bed Ani peacefully sleep by keep his head on his hand. without making any shaking she get down from the bed and went to wash her face...after the sometime she came out from the room. 

A; Hey, Good Morning ' he greeted to her with a beautiful flower bouquet 

Y; Hi, Good Morning , when u wake up?? i saw you are in deep sleeping , but now;- Ani cut off her

A; That is Me' said to her while show his shirt collar's up .

Yazhu offered a smile at him and took the bouquet from his hand. At the time Doctor enter into the room 

Doc; So, Yazhlini how you feel now? questioned to her  and check out her heart beats level , pulse .

Y; Fine doctor ' replied to him 

Doc; Mr.Anirudh , she is perfectly alright now, you can take her to your home. 

A; oh, okay doctor.  he said while looked at Yazhu. ' when she get back her memory ?? ' he added

Doc; okay, hmm .,.. it's may be she went to  the  old places and meet people ho stay with her at the time..

A; what again go to her home ah??? ' he muttered  ' okay , doctor i will take care of her.' he added.

Doctor lightly tapped at his shoulder and  give the order to  nurse for make Yazhu's report ready. 

After the one hour. 

Anirudh and Yazhu  come out from the hospital , Ani informed it to his friends Arvind and Iyappan. in a span of time they also comes there. 

Ar; What is ur next plan Ani? 

A; First off all i want go to Temple and then home da' he said clearly, Ani took one final decision  and moved on its way..!!  he explain to  them through the nodding of his head, they also understand what is his intention .Aravind and Iyappan looked at him happily , they really proud of him to take this final decision .

As his wish they went to the temple, Yazhu just follow their path,  because she feels all of these are weird , so doesn't utter any single word to anyone after came out from the hospital. The went inside the Temple, Ani, Yazhu stood right side, Iyappan and Aravind stood left side.

A; Yazhu , come here and  stand in front '  he move another side and make  a way for her.

Y; okay,. she too move on the front side

Ani and others start to praying towards the god by closing their eyes.  when others continue its, Ani opened his eyes and turn towards Yazhu side and took that ' Yellow Thread' from his pocket and tide it around her's neck . when she felt something around her neck , open her eyes immediately .

Yazhu looked at him and  her's neck . others too looked at Ani . but Ani do what he think in his head.

A m Vo; God, i don't know why u make this bond with Yazhu , but i think   some strong reason behind in its  so i  decided to accept  it. i promise to her infront of u ' In our life way  Whatever whenever happen i never leave her side , in fact if she hate me after knowing the truth, i will be stay her side.

He said into himself ,  after that the priest give the Vermilion powder as a prasatham to everyone, Ani put it on Yazhu's forehead . 

Y m vo ; is i married before or not today ah? she confused . 

Y; Ani- 

A; don't ask anything now , we have so many works to do, come on let's go.

He held her's hand   and start to walking towards the entrance  of the temple. Yazhu and his friends followed him without asking any question to him. then they went to Ani's home .

At  Ani's home..

Ani press the calling bell and waiting for someone  open the door, he thought Mom, open the door !! as well his guessing ,Mrs. RR open the door .

A'm; Hi, da .. where ever u go the last to days? is your friends marriage finished off ? 

Ani doesn't utter any words, still stood in the porch 

A'm; come inside Ani ,  y u look so tired?

A; Mom ' he called 

A'M; yeah da, what happen to u??? y u stand there ??? 

Ani little moved his left side for make Yazhu comes his right side, he want to his mom see Yazhu. 

Anirudh mom was so shocked as she saw his son's action . her eyes was widened away  when her eyes saw the yellow threads on Yazhu's neck.  'Ravi ' she yelled from her bottom of stomach  'Come here fast' she added. 

R; What Lakshmi?  y r u shouting ??? he asked while climb down the stairs 

A'M; i said come here'  her voice shows how she was angry on Anirudh

His father too comes near to her and see the  Anirudh and  Yazhu. before they say anything Ani start to speaking

A; Dad, Mom , i know how u hurt for this , but i don't have any other choice. i love Yazhu a lot,  she too loves me, so we decided to get the marriage .i am so afraid to say this to u ,- before he could finish his sentence , a tight slap fall on his cheek . 

A'D; how dare you to do this?? we are shame on u , don't u have shame to say this to your parents? we never push our wishes on u , treat u as a best friend to us and give all freedom to u , but now you misuse your freedom.

A; Dad,.

A'D; no, don't say that word by your mouth, just get out from my home ' he yelled out as loud as. 

A;  sry dad, i 

A'D; if you want to we forgive u, leave her at gate and you only come inside ' he said sternly 

A; it's  impossible dad, i never leave her side '  her mom silently watched their conversion 

A; mom ; he looked at her 

His mom went inside and for a minutes , after a minutes comes to the porch , she throw one bag in front him , Ani took the bag in his hand and see inside of it, it have His degree certificates, passports, some other certificates are placed in it. 

Ani looked at his mom, she shuttered the both door . others was  in shock, but Ani didn't get any shock because he know this is gonna happen after reach his home. 

A m vo; i am so sorry Dad, Mom . 

A; let's go yazhu .. he said while held her's hand . 

To be continue..