CHAPTER 5

After the few weeks they start to talking little freely with each others

At one day.,

Yazhu was sitting on the  bench which was near to her classroom, she was reading a book named "THE LOVE".  At that particular time, one gang greeted her.

That boy : Hello.

Yazhu looked up and she lifted up her eyebrow 

He : May I know what is your name??? 

Other one : May i sit here??? he mentioned beside her  ' other guys start to laughing '

Yazhu didn't answer to them , she just stand up and start to walking towards her classroom , suddenly one of them grab her hand and made her stopping ,she glared at him and pull her hand back.

First guy : Wow, what a angry lady??  She was scared and that bastard imitating as her.

Ohers : aoooo, We too da! They also shouted.

Yazhu : Idiots! She fumed.

First guy : Wow, finally you've opened your mouth. That guy teased.

Others start laughing and started stands around her and she caught between them. She felt angry and just wants to give them a tight slap except one guy who was just watching what his friends were done. He stopped his friends and introduce himself to Yazhu ..

"Hey I'm Raj! I'm extremely sorry for what my friends have done" . He said.

Raj : You may go. That polite voice of Raj made Yazhu's angerness vanished.

First guy : But machan???

Raj : shssshh! He shushed his friends.

Yazhu once glanced at him and left the place immediately.

After she left, Raj turned towards his  gang.

First guy : Why you allowed her to leave??? 

Raj : *laughs* Ravi, do u think she answer your question?

Ravi : Huh??? You think she won't? 

Raj : Yeah ,she is the type of rude girl, so we should treat her in different way! He replied to his friends.

Others : How come you judge girls once you see them?! 

Raj; That's secret guys! Let's go! 

They burtsed out a a laugh and went from there.

At Yazhu's classroom 

Yazhu enter her classroom ,straightly went to her place. She threw her book on the table.

Y; ohh shit..shit ' she said 

at the time inbha touch her shoulder 

Y; aaaaa' she shout so loud 

I; what happen to u???

Y; nothing 

I; then y u shouting?

Y; nothing..all could she say.

Then ani, vasavi, aravind and iyappan to come there.

Ani : What are you guys talking about?! 

Yazhu & Inbha : Nothing! They replied chorusly. 

Iyappan : Seriously?! But seems like there's something between you both. 

Yazhu : It's- 

Inbha : Something is bothering Yazhu! Inbha quickly interrupted before Yazhu could utter the next word. 

Vaas: Huh?! *Vaas completely confused* Inbha narrated what had happened just now. 

Yazhu : Guys! It's just nothing! Leave a part! 

Hearing this from Yazhu ,Vaas,Inbha,Anirudh and Iyappan doesn't want to bother Yazhu. While ,Anirudh was too eager to know what happened to Yazhu. Everyone left Yazhu alone except for Anirudh. 

Anirudh: Yazhu ,you don't have to tell other but you can tell me if you really think that I'm your best friend and if you trust me. I'm here always for you. Just spill what happened. The least I could do lend my shoulder to you whenever you need me. 

Yazhu actually feel more better. 

Story to be continued