Chapter 26

Her blood just flow on her face,

Raj looked at her like anything..Her concious were slow down minutes by minutes.

Raj smiled widely and went the out side his hand hold the spade . He made the way towards the back side of the house and choose one right place to burry her body .

I hope this place is perfect'. He said into himself and started to digging the pit .

He just didn't care about police are anything. Continue his work till he reaches the perfect pit which have six inches ​of length and three inches of width.

After completing make the pit he went inside the home and have a look at Yazhu.sensed the she is in half concious.

Raj: Nee innum saaglaya ?? I think unnakana neram innum varala athan nee innum uyrie oda iruka..

He sat on the couch and took the another bottle of beer and open it.

Yepudium naan itha kudichi mudiyathu kuila nee sethuruva so I'm waiting for that moment !

Raj pour the beer on the glass , slowly drank it.

At the police station.

Vicky: enna sir, nama ivolo try panium avala pathi yentha information nu kidaikala

Siva : Don't worry Vicky,  you guys may go to your home ..If I get any information I will tell you!

Theybid thanks to shiva and  went back to Hari's home.  As they entered into the home they  found Anirudh's parents there . Hari was about to serve the coffee to them.

A'M: Ani , She said and get​ up from the couch.

Ani looked at his dad , he was surprised to see him here.

Ani: Maa.. he gave a hug to her

A'M: what happened to her da? We saw that add in paper then only got to know about it. Why you didn't informed it to us ??

Ani: Thevai illama yen ungala tension aaganum nu than amma.

A'M: Ithula enna da iruku??  Seri, ipo kandu pidichacha illaya ??

Ani: No ma.

A'M: Then?

Ani: Mom, let it be ma ... dad ?

A'M: He wants to tell one important news to you .It's about Yazhu. " two days ku munadi  Yazhu VA beach road la oru paiyanoda parthen nu soiluraga da' she said in a sad tone.

Ani : Maa... He raised his voice

Everyone get shock to hear this !

A'M: Ani, dad soilurathu enna na....

Ani: Pls, neega avala kandu pidika help panalanalum paravailla don't damege her  character..If you don't like her pls stay away from us ..

A'D:  we  had a care about her and don't need to create any rumors about your wife.
I'm telling​ the truth, that I saw her near  beach! That house looks like someone's farmhouse

Vicky: Sir, are you sure it's Yazhlini?

A'D: Who are you?

Vicky : I'm her brother.

A'D: Ohh ..Yeah I'm sure about it . Avala than ulla pona .

Vicky: Did you know the number of that home ?? Or any identification?