Chapter 11

The year passed out so soon, They finally finished the college  exam etc about college. Now they are fresher who search about the perfect Job for their future.

They fix weekend for their meeting, at Merina Beach. Everything will  go smoothly .

At one day Yazhu' s mobile was tuned by ' Ennai kaanavillaiye netrodu ..An A.R.R music  loud out as can as  she quickly grabbed the mobile from the table and atten the call. It's from some unknown number .

Y: Hello, she greeted to the caller

UK: It's Vick's  sister ??

Y: Yeah it's me . who r u??

Um: Mam,your brother met the accident  , we admitted  him at City Hospital , can u please come here immediately.

Y: What??? W...h..a' her words are struggling to come out from her mouth

UK: Don't worry nothing much to worry  , please come here . 

Y: ohh k. I will be there at 5 minutes.

She hung the phone and  caught the cab for go to the hospital..

Skip the ride.

At Hospital..

Y; Excuse me,  My brother was admitted here where is his room?

Receptionist: Your brother name Mam?

Y: Vicky..The accident case ..just a minute ago

Receptionist: starightly go and take left  the first room.

Y: Thanks. She rushed her self towards the room.

As she reach there , she saw 23 aged  boy stand in front of the room, his back face towards  her side.

Y:Excuse Me, she voiced out 

That guys turned her side, when see his face she was shocked because " it's him Who asked her for a date when she studied at college 'Yazhu was speechless , 

Raj:  is  he ??

Y: My brother ..tears appears on her eyes.

Raj: Hey, don't cry he is perfectly alright. Now only the doctor said . he give strength by his words.

Y; May I see him now?

Raj: Doctor said don't disturb him , he is still unconscious . 

She see him through the door ..as she conform nothing to worry about him she felt  relief sigh.

Y: where are you seen him?? Who did this to him? 

Raj: Actually , I went to the Junction for pick up my Dad  at the time I saw him in middle of road. I don't know who did it. 

Y: oh, Thanks for your helping , you may go n see your dad. I am here with my brother.

Raji: it's k , I already informed it to my Dad, he is also on the way to here. 

Y: here but ??

Before she finish it,Raj' they hear a voice and turned back  where it is coming from?

R: Dad.. 

Vasan ( his dad): what happen da? Is everything fine?

R: yup dad. Now he is fine but Still in unconscious

Vasan: ohh, k . 

Raj: Dad, meet his sister ..

V: oh, don't Worry ma, we are here for you.

Y; Thanks uncle.

V:  what is your name ma?

Y: Yazhilini uncle.

V: Nice name , where is your parent?  Is tjey don't know about it?

Y:  They are no more with us uncle, my only source is my broter.

V: I am sorry ma,  in this world  eveyone is  same family. So don't worry. He said and Raj ,  u stay here with Yazhilini . He added.

Y: No thanks , uncle. U take him along with u.

R: it's k Yazhu. Dad u go to the home i here with her '  he said politely.

 Vasan nodded his head and left from the hospital.

Yazhu took the mobile and dial Anirudh ' s number.Raj interrupted 

R:  call to your friends ah?  

Y: yeah. 

R: it's already too late . Y u disturb them in this time.

He has a point so she hung the call. Kept it down.  Both of them sit on the chair.

The time  move so slowly ..she feel like that . She eagerly waiting for her bro  get concious back. 

Raj went to the canteen and boight the coffee for both of them.

R; here go ur coffee '   said wirh smile

Yazhu feel guilty for think about him wrongly.she take the cup from his hand and bit Thanks to him'

R;  Your welcome.

They sipping their coffee. As finished it. Yazhu start to spoke. I am sorry '   for behaving with rude to u. I don't know you are  nice guy.

R; past is past. I am glad to u know i am a good person.

Y: haha, yeah me too.

They had a long chitchat for the whole night. Finally the morning  bloomed , her brother also came to concious. Doctor said ' he is alright , so today discharged him' 

Raj , took the cab for their moving,  he help to her brother . Because he can't walk by himslef. His leg was injured by that accodent.

Tjey reach the home,  Thanks for your help' Vicky said to Raj. 

R:  It's my pleasure . He replied to him

Yazhu bring the coffee for all of them. After finished it Raj bid good bye to them and left from the home.

After the few days passed out. Raj family members came to Yazhu's home . They approach  about Raj 's  wishes that he want to married Yazhu.

Vicky was gladed to knew it. But Yazhu was stunned to hear this news.

To be continued.

Hey, guys !!

Thanks for your support for this story , 

Finally , the flash back comes to end from the next chap. After that Ani - Yazh' s marriage life is beginning. 

Stay tunned with me friends. 

Love you all.❤❤