PART 23

Anirudh and his friends stood silently, 1008 of questions running in their mind.

Siva: Mrs.Hari, I am leaving now if I have any information I will tell you.

Hari: Okay sir.

Then Siva left from their home,  they felt a bit relief.

Ani: is it your job Hari? 

Hari:  what do you mean? Is it your job?

Ani: Complaint  ' yeah - she replied to him.

Anirudh and  others  were  in deep thinking, they don't know what to do the next  how to find her. 

Iya: Ani, I have one idea da, surely it's will workout .

Ani: What is it ? Da

Iya: Give a add on news paper da, if anyone​ see her they give an​ information to us maybe a chance  she or her brother also see it who knows ??

Hinba: Yeah, Iyappan is right da, and we don't have any other choice too.

Ani m vo: They are right,  I hope atleast its use to find you Yazhu.

Ani: okay, this is our final steps to find her.

he said and they went to the press  for giving a add about Yazhu.

At the same time in police station.

Siva p o v.

This missing case confused me alot, because  Yazhlini doesn't affect by her husband . She is the one who left his side. No information about Her brother  so where we start it ?? Who is the criminal of this case ??

He thought into himself.

402: Sir,  you're  thinking about that missing case?

Siva: Yeah,  is any important news?

402: I have one idea sir, may I  tell  that?

Siva: yeah, sure tell me.

402:Why we check out that guy named​ Raj??  Maybe​ we have any  clues about Yazhlini. He also one part of that girls life ?

Siva: Wow great bro, how I forget him?? Let's go to his office now. 

He jumped like a kid and dragged the 402 to  outside with him. Instructed to drive the car.

Siva dialed ani's number and get the Raj's office address  from him. Within the half and hour they reached Raj's office.

At reception.

Siva: Excuse me, may I meet your boss Mr.Raj ?? ' he asked to the receptionist

Recep: Sir, Boss isn't in office now  ,  any important  sir?

Siva: may I get his home address?? He asked.

Recep: sure sir,

She give Raj home address to him, siva get it and started to walked towards the car.
As he get into car, it's start to move forward..

Siva's car reached Raj's home, Siva open the main gate and  walked inside the compound.

Siva press the calling bell and Waiting​for the door opening.

Raj's wife opened the door and get shock to see the police in the porch .

Siva: May I come in ma'am??