JAMES SIRIUS POTTER (AVENGERS CROSSOVER) •PART 2•

You led Wanda up to the head table, feeling eyes on you and you could tell Wanda did to by the way she gripped your hand. You held it tightly and watched as McGonagall stood up to meet you.

She walked around the table right as you reached the end of the hall. "What's happened?" She whispered.

"I brought a friend here. He's in the hospital wing. He saved my life, so I had to help him. It's her twin brother, they're both special and I couldn't just not try." You rushed out quietly.

She nodded in understanding, leading the both of you back out of the hall. As you left you made eye contact with someone from the Gryffindor table.

You quickly looked away before you could figure out who it was.

~•~

James stood up as your group left the hall, ready to follow and tell you that he knew who you were, at least he thought he did. He stopped when someone grabbed his sleeve.

"Where are you going?" His current stalker asked him.

"None of your business." He said, continuing his walk.

He stood outside of the hospital wing as he overheard the four talking.

~•~

"How long will it take for him to be back to normal?" Wanda asked worriedly.

"With magic, about three weeks." Madame Pomfrey responded, continuing to mix up potions and fiddle with Pietro.

"May I stay here with (Y/N) until he heals?" You both looked at Minerva with curious glances.

"Of course, you will both sleep in (Y/N)'s dorm and will stay there while (Y/N) goes to her classes as not to raise suspicion." Minerva gave in to your pleading glances.

Wanda nodded thankfully, immediately taking a seat next to her unconscious brother. You looked at them sadly, turning back to Minerva.

"I should go change and leave a patronus for Steve, he'll be wondering where they are."
You muttered, walking past her.

"Miss Rogers." She called, halting you in your steps.

"Yes, Headmistress?" You asked.

"If you ever need help with continuing your pursue in wandless magic, don't hesitate to ask me." You could here the slight smile on her lips.

"Thank you, Headmistress." You smiled as you continued your walk, not noticing the boy that was hiding next to the door.

~•~

After changing into some comforting clothes and talking to Steve, you got your room ready for Wanda and then headed back down to the hospital wing.

A few people gave you odd looks and some even commented, but you simply ignored them and continued your walk. You had a book gripped in your left hand, the cover hidden in your sweatshirt pocket.

"(Y/N)!" You heard someone yell. You turned around and smiled at James Potter, who was jogging towards you in his quidditch uniform.

"Hey, James." You smiled. "What can I do for you?"

"I need to talk to you." He rushed, dragging you into a broom closet.

"What is it?" You asked, leaning against the wall.

"I know your secret."

You grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back, pushing him up against the wall. "Who told you?" You hissed.