SIRIUS BLACK

As you walked down the long, dark corridor with your books tucked under your arm, you heard footsteps

"Sirius." You sighed, turning around. Said boy smirked mischievously, taking a few steps closer to you.

You took a few steps back in return. It was his turn to sigh in frustration.

"Why don't you just give me a chance." Sirius begged. Let's give you a bit of a backstory, shall we?

So just like the famous story of James and Lily, Sirius had been pining after you for a few years now. However, unlike James and Lily, you still teased each other slightly, but you acted like you didn't enjoy the attention.

Lately you had realized how wrong it was and tried to cut it off. But he was stubborn.

"Because, Black, I know how you are. You fùck with a girl, get her to believe that they're special, and then you dump them to the side. I don't want to be hurt like that, Sirius."

"I promise I won't hurt you. I want a real relationship with you." Sirius pleaded, stepping closer to you, but this time you didn't move away.

You unintentionally allowed yourself to be vulnerable. You put your hand on his cheek with a sad smile.

"Isn't that what they always say?" You questioned, stepping away and letting your hand drop, watching him lean into your hand slightly.

You turned away and continued walking to your common room, feeling his eyes on your back.

~•~

"Seriously, Sirius? You've resorted to following me to the library?" You asked in disbelief. You shook your head, standing up and leaning against the table, running your hand over your face.

He smirked and leaned in towards you on the table, his face inches from yours as his hand rested next to yours by your hip. He slid his hand over yours and onto your hip. You raised an eyebrow as he rubbed his thumb over your hip bone.

"This has to stop, Sirius." You muttered as he leaned in to you.

"Come on, we had a good thing going on." He murmured into your hair, his hand moving up your side.

"But it had to stop." You whispered. He moved his head so he could talk into your ear.

"Does it?" He muttered, kissing your neck. You took a deep breath before pushing him away and grabbing your stuff.