REMUS LUPIN

TW: EATING DISORDERS

It was a normal Saturday morning at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. At least that's what Remus Lupin thought as he walked into the great hall. His eyes scanned the great hall before they settled on a girl with (E/C) eyes and (H/C) hair.

Remus grinned as they made eye contact and she smiled back at him, waving slightly. He waved back before he sat down next to his three best friends at the Gryffindor table.

"Saying hi to your little girlfriend?" Sirius teased while James cringed.

"That's my sister." James shuddered in disgust at the prospect of his best friend and his sister dating.

"Hey, if she's gonna date any of us it might as well be Remus." Peter smirked.

They all agreed while Remus simply rolled his eyes at their stupidity. While the boys continued to argue about pointless things, Remus' eyes scanned the great hall once more, and they once again settled on (Y/N) Potter.

He watched as she talked to her friends, a lazy smile on her lips and her hands tapping on the wood of the table in front of her.

The one thing he noticed specifically is that she didn't have any food in front of her.

He always noticed this. She never seemed to eat. He would always reassure himself that she probably ate in her room or in the kitchens.

He decided that he would confront her about it.

Tomorrow.

~•~

Remus took a deep breath as he walked into the Great Hall, the Marauders hiding behind the doors.

Last night he asked James about his sisters eating habits. He did not expect the answer at all.

~Flashback~

"Hey James." Remus started, making sure he had said boys attention. "Has (Y/N) ever had experience with... eating disorders?" He questioned.

James sat up immediately.

"Why, is something wrong?" He asked immediately. (Jdbfhsb I need James Potter in my life)

"I don't know yet." James paled and Sirius raised an eyebrow.

"Look, how are her eating habits at home?"

"She eats fine. Three times a day..." he trailed off.

"What is it?" Peter asked.

"We have to go ask her." They all rushed out of their dormitory.

~Flashback over~

Remus sighed before walking up to her. "(Y/N), can I talk to you, privately?" He asked her.

"Of course." You smiled and stood up, following him out of the Hall and into the entrance hall.

"What do you need to talk about?" You raised your eyebrows.

"Have you been eating?" He blurted. Your smile twitched for a second before it was back.

"Of course." You smiled, but it didn't quite teach your eyes, Remus noted.

"(Y/N)?" He furrowed his eyebrows.