JAMES SIRIUS POTTER (AVENGERS CROSSOVER) •PART 1•

I know that this is different than what I usually write but I had the idea and thought I'd give it a try. If you have any other ideas on crossovers or different eras I might do them (depending if I know much about that fandom)

~•~

The day that you woke up and that owl was sitting at your window you knew that something was wrong. You immediately leapt out of bed and threw on some boots.

You walked over to the owl cautiously, your breath catching in your throat as you noticed the symbol on the side. You took the letter and held your breath as you opened it.

(Y/N)

We need you back in New York immediately. I'm sorry for such short notice but it's an emergency. One of Starks inventions went rogue and we need your help to stop it.

I know that it's not easy doing this, especially so close to the battle of New York with Loki, but remember that it's for the greater good.

See you soon,
Steve and Natasha

P.S. bring your wand.

You sighed. Stark. Of course it was him to have caused this.

Being the child of a super hero/super soldier wasn't all it was cut out to be. Your 'father', Captain America, was very protective of you, along with the rest of the team.

All you remember was that as a child in the 1940's, both of your parents were idolized on the base. When they found out your mother, Peggy Carter, was pregnant, they tried to send her home. Of course she didn't like that and stayed at the base, but did take it a little easy as not to hurt you.

When she found out of your gift, she tried desperately to hide it from everyone else. You had gotten the powers from your birth father and he had left as soon as he heard about you.

She wasn't ashamed of it, but she knew what they would do to you. Once she found out about Hogwarts, she was thankful that you could learn there. Especially in London where she grew up.

But after your first year, you came back to see Captain America with your mother. Your jaw dropped slightly but you had composed yourself, walking forward confidently.

He instantly knew that you were Peggy's child. Even if you didn't look alike, you had the exact same attitude. You instantly liked each other and Peggy was thankful.

Steve became kind of like a father figure to you, along with your 'Uncle' Bucky.

But when he had gotten into the plane with Red Skull, you knew that something bad was bound to happen.

So you, being the stubborn twelve year old you were, had followed him.

It was both the biggest mistake and the greatest accomplishment of your life.

It broke your mothers heart when the both of you were 'killed' in the crash. She was so bound by grief that once she had found her husband and had more kids, she had mostly pushed aside the thought that you had even existed.

Seventy years later, she thought that she had died in her sleep when she saw both you and Steve Rogers walk into her hospital room.