Ch. 11

Previously on I'm a Slave to a vampire...

The day of the ball/wedding came. Everyone got ready together as one big family. Two boys from different kingdoms take interest in Zoey and Nia. Though one of them isn't a vampire like all of the others this one turned out to be a werewolf.

Nia danced with the vampire boy, who asked her to dance, while Zoey figured the boy who was going to ask her to dance was also a vampire, but she heard the word mate come from the boy.

What happens now. Will Nia accept her fate going with a vampire, or will she not go with him and stay with her family as promised from what she told all of her siblings or will she be forced to go with her soul mate. Will Zoey tell her family that a werewolf is at the ball/wedding, will the vampires do something about the werewolf or will Zoey not get the chance.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Zoey's pov...

I look at my family and they seem in their own little world instead of looking at me. I tap my dad on the shoulder, he looks at me, and notices the werewolf behind me. "Get away from my daughter you freak" my dad says him the boy, luckily he pulled me away in time before the boy could grab me. I stay close to my parents and get behind them, Ally and her husband stand up.

"What is going on here" the King yells.

"This werewolf is trying to take Zoey away from us" my mom says keeping me close to her.

"Get out of here, wolf before I throw you in the dungeons" the King yelled to the wolf. He growls at Daniel and my parents, then he opens the door letting whom I assume is his parents in the room. Daniel looks over to see two more wolves, then his fangs come out. "You need to leave, this isn't your territory" Daniel tells him.

"Were here for our son mate, and if he doesn't get her, we will make sure that no one will be okay, we have our pack outside waiting to strike if needed" the man says.

"What is your rank for being wolves" Daniel asks them.

"Were the Alpha and Luna" the man says, then his wife grabs their son hand. Their son eyes turn black as his wolf wants to come out. They hold their son shoulder.

"Give me my mate, unless you want everyone you love gone including your sister who is the queen" the boy says trying to calm himself down on his own.

"Only if I get to visit my family every week and I don't become a wolf unless I feel like it" I say to them.

"Deal" the boy says, hugging my parents goodbye, I go to change. Ally and Daniel were talking with the Alpha and Luna. I don't know the name of the boy still, but he waiting for me at the table my family is sitting at. I feel bad because their losing another child, though they adopted us. I just hope Ally will be okay, she is going through a lot right now, we all are.

I still don't know how I ended up being a mate to a beast. It's possible for humans being a soul mate, but not a mate. Annabell got lucky. She got to stay away from the wolves and vampires, but she had to take care of all of us after mom died. Then Mark went missing, then we found out the truth of what happened to him. This is to much to handle for one family. Now I'm leaving to go to a pack that I don't even want to be a part of, now I'll become Luna I think their called if the male is an Alpha. I never learned about wolves only vampires.

"Hello mate, you look more beautiful even without wearing your dress or make-up" the boy says to me.

"What's your name" I asks.

"Leo Thomas James" he answers, suddenly he starts to make sure no one that is male is looking at me, unless it's my dad, brother-in-law, my siblings, and his dad. I don't get why he cares if the males look at me, I'm human not animal. Leo leads me outside to a lot of other wolves whom I assume are from his pack. Leo holds my hand. "Everyone this is your new Luna, she is to be treated nicely, I have agreed to let her stay human, and let her visit her family every week. That was the only way our pack could have it's new Luna. So treat her like you would if she was a werewolf, if I hear your not treating her nicely my beta and Gamma will be notified and tell me, then you will get punished for not following the rules" Leo says out loud.

All the wolves bow their heads in respect. I don't like the attention from all of them, they are nothing, but beasts who only kill. Looking through my bags, I notice that my adoptive parents left me a present. Opening it was a necklace, with a heart and the names of my actual siblings, then a poem on the back.

 Opening it was a necklace, with a heart and the names of my actual siblings, then a poem on the back