Bangtan Airport

Skip to the flight because I have no originality for what to do.

------

Everyone was happy with packing and ready to go on the flight. Although, they did have to stop Jungkook and Cookie from eating non-edible things, they were doing fine. Jinnie just scolded Cookie but it's alright. After a while, Jimin and J-Min weren't apart of the group anymore. The jamless and the jellyless were gone.

"Where did my jellyless girl go? Where is my mochi?" MR says looking around.

"Where did my jamless boy go? Where is my mochi?" RM says looking with her.

"You two can go look for the idiots, while we (AKA Gummy and Suga) sleep," Suga says pushing them.

The two leaders both groan and look around the airport. The mochi's were last seen when they put their bags down to wait for the plane to start boarding. Looking everywhere, except an empty area near the bathroom. The two took their chances and entered slowly since to get in they had to be a certain skinny.

Although, they were both skinny enough, there was one problem. They found it out after RM went first to see if they had to jump off anything. Luckily, there wasn't but once RM found that out and went to tell MR. She was stuck, and that was because her chest was to big for the way out.

"Why does this have to happen?" RM groans.

"Well I'm so sorry for being born with 80E boobs," MR retorts back, "Big boobs aren't always good, okay."

Because of this, RM had to pull MR out. And when she did get out, it was unexpected and somehow (Magic), RM ended up on the ground with MR's butt on his face. MR got up and turned to help RM up. She didn't say anything because if she did, she would become completely flustered.

They continued walking in akward silence until they heard a mixing of groans and moans. They are both praying inside their heads that it's not what they think. Turning the last corner they saw Jimin and J-Min in a heated makeout session. The leaders turned to each other not knowing what to do. Do they tell them they're here, or let them finish.

A plan comes to MR's head and she makes sure her phone is silent. SHe goes to camera and films the makeout session. RM is confused to what she's doing and mouths, "What are you doing?" She smiles and mouths, "Blackmail, duh," back. RM catches her drift and films as well.

Only moments later, they turn off their phones and both text their group members, "look bhind you" They both do so and see the leaders and get flustered. Jimin has a shocked face on and J-Min is pretending like they didn't have an extended makeout session.

"RM and MR, w-what are you d-doing here?" Jimin asks.

"Oh not much, we're just here looking for you two idiots since the flights leaves in," MR checks her invisible watch, "Ten minutes."

"Oh, we're sorry, uhm, did you guys see anything?" J-Min asks rubbing her neck.

"What do you mean, oh! The heated makeout session, or your hands down each other's pants?" RM says.

"Well whatever!" J-Min spurts out embarrased, "Look at you MR with your big boobs and such."

MR  chuckles, "J-Min, your an 80B, only three sizes smaller, what's the difference?"

The two mochis put their heads down and the leaders let them on their backs so they didn't have to walk. The youngers went through a door and that caused the leaders to become flustered at the not so faint memory. They arrived with everyone just before they started boarding, and the leaders promised that they wouldn't tell, only if they wouldn't rat out on them from things they did...

------

So I'm thinking about making ship names and I only have a few
Jin and Jinnie- ?
Suga and Gummy- Sweets or Summy

J-Hope and G-Hope- Hope Squad

RM and MR- ?

Jimin and J-Min- Min Squad

V and Va- ?

Jungkook and Cookie- ?