Road Trip

-Vivian's POV:

     I rolled over onto my side searching for Harry. As I opened my eyes I found no Harry in bed beside me. I looked at the clock and it was nearly noon! How had I slept that long!? I crawled out of bed and slipped one of his shirts on. Comfy cozy in the big black shirt. I went into the kitchen and poured me some tea. It was the firat day Avery was home and I planned on spending it with her! As I turned to sit at the table I saw Harry had left a note.

           'Be back in a bit. I'll have a surprise for you.

                                         Love you,

                                                   Harry'

     What surprise would he have for me? Strange, I guess I would have to wait. I decided to go clean up before Harry got back home. I walked into the bathroom and there was a box sitting on the floor. A note read 'wear me'. I opened the box and it was a little black dress with a shine to it. 'Well this is sword's I thought to myself. I quickly showered and got into the dress. I turned around to look in the mirror and shocked myself. This dress looked so good on me, I wasn't a girl who liked to wear dresses but this I liked. I put hair products in my natural curls so they wouldn't frizz,I did my make up so that the green in my eyes popped. The finishing touch was a light shade of pink lipstick. I wondered why he would want me to wear this today.

    As I studied myself in the mirror I couldn't wait to see his reaction. I went into the living room and waited for Harry to come home. I got out my book The Fault In Our Stars by John Green and started reading. As I began reading a rumbling noise came down the street and got closer. I glanced over at the window and couldn't believe my eyes. Harry...on a motorcycle. Good God I never imagined this, he looked so damn good. Screw the prince charming on a white horse, I choose the one on the motorcycle sitting in my driveway. I put my flats on and walked out the door. His face was price that's what I was going for.

     "Wow. Babe you look....just....wow," he said as he studied me from head to toe and back.

     "And you have no idea what seeing you on a motocylce does to me!" I told him.

     "Oh really?" He teased me. "Well I can't wait to tear that dress off you and kiss every inch of your body." He whispered seductively in my ear. I felt chills go all over me and he noticed it and gave me that cheesey grin.

     "Oh I love you."

     "You have no idea how much I love you." He said. "But we have plans right now so we'd better go." I made a pouty face just teasing him a little. "Now don't get your panties in a waud."

     "Who said I was wearing any?" I replied climbing on the back of the bike with him.

      "Well then my day just got better." He said quickly putting a hand on my upper thigh. I gasped at his reaction and he smiled at my reaction. Before I knew it he was taking me only God knows where.

-Avery's POV:

     "Good morning babe." I heard Louis whisper. I smiled and rolled over to face him. "There's the beautiful smiling face I love."

     "I love you more." I told him as I stretched.

     "Nope." He said quickly tickling my sides. I laughed so hard, I had missed this....him. "Now we have.special plans today darling."

     "What plans," I asked not sure what we had going on.

     "Well it involves you wearing a very amazing, beautiful, emerald dress and being mine all day." He said holding a box out in front of him.