No Secrets, no more

-Avery's POV

-dreaming-

I was running as fast as I could but he was getting farther away as I got close to him. My breath was unsteady and I felt as if I could collapse at any moment.

"Louis!!" I screamed barely making a noise. My voice was gone. "Louis!! No!!" I tried one more time. I started to lose momentum as I ran and I was slowing down. Tears drenched my face and my vision was blurred....

"No!." I yelled as I shot up in bed. I was drenched in sweat and my breathing was heavy.

"Babe?" he said as I felt his hands on my shoulders. I put my head in my hands, it was just a dream but it felt so real. "Hey now it was just a dream love. Shh it's alright I'm here." he said as he pulled me into his arms, I then realized I was crying.

"It wasn't a dream, it was a terrible nightmare a-and..." I couldn't finish my sentence, I just wanted to forget it.

"I'm here love, go back to sleep." he said as I felt his grip around my waist tighten. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. He was right, I needed to go back to sleep and besides I was safe in his arms. He would never let me go. As hard as I tried, I couldn't go back to sleep. I don't know how many minutes had passed but when I looked up at Louis he was sleeping again, so peacefully.

I rolled over a little to grab my phone to check the time. It was only four a.m. Great, I had an hour and a half left to try and sleep. I turned back around d to face Louis and his eyes were open. He had a sleepy smile across his face.

"Can't sleep?" he asked in his scruffy morning voice that made me melt. I shook my head no and he pulled me closer. "Well do you want to talk about it?"

"No I just want to do this." I said as I leaned closer and planted my lips on his. We kissed softly until he deepened the kiss. It was more passionate and caring. I felt his hands move to my hips and next thing I knew I was on top of him. He moved his lips down my neck and I began rocking back and forth on him.

"No Louis...we shouldn't do.." I couldn't finish as he planted his lips back on mine. I let a moan slip from my lips as we kissed and I instantly felt the bulge under me grow a little more. "Louis." I said into the kiss.

"Hmmm." He answered. I pulled away and looked in his eyes.

"We can't do this right now and you know it." I said as he gave me a pouty face.

"But morning sex is fun." He said and all I could do was giggle at him. I felt his grip tighten on my hips.

"Lou." Was all I could say as he flopped us over so that he was on top of me. He bent his head so he was whispering in my ear.

"Let me make you happy babe." He said as I felt shivers go down my spine. I felt his hands begin to pull down my panties. I let a moan slip and he gave me a mischievous smile. He began placing kisses on my stomach as he made his way down to his destination. When he reached my soft spot below my belly button I came undone.

"I can't take it any longer please." I begged as he chuckled against my skin, which made my situation worse. "Louis!" I begged eagerly. I laid there waiting for him to do something. All of a sudden I Felt his tongue plunge inside of me. I cried out his name as he quickened his moves. I brought my hips up but he put his hands on me to keep me from moving. I began feeling tingles in my stomach.

I felt him stop and heard his scruffy voice. "Oh no ya don't love." Then instantly he was insdie me thrusting hard and fast. "Let it all go babe." He whispered in my ear and I came undone, he thrusters until seconds later he slipped inside the condom. We layer there for a few minutes until he decided to talk.