Healing Process

-Avery's POV

The next. Ornithology g when I woke up I there was an instant smile upon my face. Louis was looking at me as I woke up to meet his gaze. He had scruff going on around his jaw line and I loved how it looked on him. I leaned up and put my hand on his face, and placed my lips on his. He pulled away and smiled at me.

"Well good morning love." he said in his rough morning voice.

"Good morning." I said as I rolled over to get out of bed. I quickly felt an arm around my waist. "Louis we have to go to school today." I said, recieving a pouty face from him.

I got up and went downstairs to get some coffee. I looked at the mug I was holding in my hand. It had a picture of mom and I on it. I suddenly felt the tears forming, but then I stopped thinking about her. I had to move on and get over it sometime, dad needed me and so did Louis. I poured my coffee and then some tea for Louis. I went upstairs and he was in the shower already. I picked out my clothes for the day and went back to the bathroom. I sat on the floor and waited as he got out of the shower. When he got out he wrapped the towel around him and grabbed his tea. I watched as he took a sip and smiled at me.

"That's some of the best tea I have ever had." he said as he moved out of the bathroom. I took my turn in the shower and did my morning routine. We left the house just on time to make it to school without being tardy.

We rushed into the building an went straight to class. Harry and Vivian gave us a dirty look as we sat down.

"You cut it close chica." Vivian said giving me a smirk. I just smiled at her and class began. Our morning flew by and before I knew it, it was time for lunch. I had gotten my tray and was joined by Vivian and Harry and soon greeted by Louis with a kiss on the cheek.

"Hello mates." a familiar Irish voice said behind me. It was Niall and Liam. I didn't see any sight of Zayn.

"Where's our Zayn at today?" Harry asked, a glimpse of curiosity on his face.

"Oh he told me earlier that he was leaving at lunch. He had an appointment of some sort." Liam told us all.

"So how are both pairs of the love birds doing?" Niall asked with a smirk on his face. We all looked at him and he just smiled. We ate our lunch and continued making small talk until it was almost time to go. Vivian put her hand on my arm and I slowly turned my head to look at her.

"How are you doing?" she asked me, really caring on how I was.

"I'm hanging in there. Dad should be released here in a few weeks and hopefully everything will be somewhat normal." I said as I gave her a smile so she wouldn't worry. She grinned back before she released my arm and turned towards Harry. I rested my head on Louis unroll the bell rang.

-Vivian's POV

I was genuinely worried about Avery. I knew she had Louis but with her dad still being in rehab I knee the house didn't feel the same. I turned towards Harry and he gave me a smile. He could make me melt just by looking at me. I ran my fingers through his curls and hr caught my hand and placed a kiss there. I smile at him and when he looked up I knew everything was going to be ok as long as I had him and Avery had Louis. The bell rang, time for fifth period. Harry and I wouldn't see each other until after school now. Our classes were split unlike Louis and Avery's, they got to see each other seventh period but that's all. Harry walked me to my locker which was by Avery's and he gave me a peck on the cheek.

"See you later babe, I love you." he said as he began to walk to the other side of the building.

"Love you too." I said as I turned and headed to anatomy physiology. Avery had the same class as me so I quickly caught up to her in the hall.

"Hey girly!" I said. "Did you come home to a naked whip creamed man last night?" I asked curiously because Harry had told me his Louis' plan.

"In fact I did, and when I opened the door I wasn't expecting it." she said with a giggle.

"Me too!! Then I had to ask you cause Harry told me he had planned it out with Louis!" I said getting all giddy. We both laughed and walked into class and found our seats.

-Harry's POV

"So lad how is Avery holding up these days?" I asked Louis, hoping for a good answer.

"Well after her melt down that one night about her mum, I think she's gotten better. She's learning to move past it, I think shes finally healing." he told me as we were getting ready for p.e class.

"Good! I'm glad she has you. Before you came along she was miserable and I didn't know if she would ever get back to her old self." I exclaimed.

We got out to the gym and began our class. Louis and I played tennis while the rest of the class did what they wanted. I missed Vivian already. She was apart of my life so much now that there was never a minute I wasn't thinking about her. Louis and I played a game and chatted the whole period.

I thought to myself 'one period down three more to go.' Then I could see my baby girl again. I always loved seeing her bright smile she made my day. I was also glad to hear from Louis that Avery was beginning her healing process. Its nice seeing her happy finally since her mums death.

The bell rang and Louis and I walked to our next class together.