Chapter Eight

Michael's POV

I was having a hard time trying to get rid of my boner, and the fact that I couldn't have a cold shower didn't sit too well with me. The trip back to the house was filled with sexual tension. It was so awkward, neither one of us talked about that little moment and I was more than grateful for that. At least I don't have to crack my head up to think of reasonable excuses why I was watching her like a pervert. Damn, I really need to get that shower fix. My erection show no sign of going down anytime soon and the image in my head of her soaking wet earlier wasn't helping at all. She didn't came out from her room since we got back. Her plate was still in the kitchen untouched, seems like I've to take it to her room. This woman is a drama queen. I invited her to have dinner with me in the kitchen and yet I had to eat alone. I rolled my eyes and grab the plate off the table heading to her room. I knock once and push open the door. The lights were off but I could still see her small frame sprawled on the bed. Judging from the way her chest rise and fall slowly I know she was sleeping. I switched on the lights and take in the sight of the beautiful creature before me. She was absolutely breath taking. I can't believe someone would want to harm her. I walk over to the bed and occupy the chair beside it. Her hair was in a slack bun with few strands falling over her face. My hand involuntarily reach out and brush the loose strands off her face. Her skin was just as I imagined, it was soft and smooth. My eyes travel down to her heart shaped lips, they were slightly apart and small intake of air could be heard. I lean back into the chair and stare up to the ceiling. Never in my years of business was I this disorganized, my thoughts, my feelings and my bloody hormones, they were all disorganized and the person responsible for that was no other but the woman laying in front of me. I got up and stormed out of the room taking her dinner with me.

_______________________________
Another short chapter, please don't shoot me for this. You guys probably want to know more about Michael. So, in the next chapter you'll get a little glimpse of his life. Kindly vote & drop your comments below

The Kidnapper जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें