Black Friday-Undertale

Background: Y/n works as a security officer at a local store named Ebbot clothes and supplies. The everyday store for groceries. The officer that was supposed to take Black Friday got suddenly sick, and Y/n was the only open so they took his place. So Y/n got up late at night and arrived at Ebbot clothes and supplies around 10 to start their shift.

Now:

Y/n POV

I was walking with Camila Hansen, one of the cashiers for tonight. We were both walking towards the doors, where hundreds of people were in line waiting. I hate Black Friday. Don't get me wrong, the deals are amazing, but the crowds are horrible. That's why I do online shopping.

The clock chimed, saying that it was Friday, the day after Thanksgiving. I quickly went to the doors, keys jingling, and started to unlock the doors and the cashiers and helpers got into position. With a nod from the other security guard, I opened the doors and almost got ran over by an enthusiastic crowd.  

I watched as several monsters and humans run inside. "Walk please." I said in a gruff voice, making them immediately slow down to a fast walk.

I waited a few minutes when a group of monsters walked in with a small human child in tow. A tall skeleton walked up to me, wearing what looks like a variety of Superman's suit. Instead of a cape there was an orange scarf that swayed in the breeze.

"HUMAN! DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE CHILDREN'S TOYS ARE?"

I flinched at his loudness, but got used to it around the middle of his sentence. "Well, it's down this hallway to the left. You really can't miss it. But I would hurry, because all of the good toys sell out quickly."

"AH. THANK YOU! COME ON SANS! TINY HUMAN! LET'S GO!"

Another skeleton, around my height, was wearing a blue jacket, basket ball shorts, and pink skippers walked up to me. "Nah bro. I'll just slow you down. How about I just stay here and keep the human company with my rib-tickling jokes."

I giggled at the pun, and Papyrus looked horrified. "SANS! WHEN ME AND THE TINY HUMAN GET BACK I PROMISE YOU WON'T SAY A PUN EVER AGAIN! NYEH HEH HEH!"

He paused, then ran to where I described where the toys were with the small child under his arm like a football. The skeleton next to me started to laugh. "Well. Sorry about him blowing your eardrums off Kiddo. My name's Sans. Sans the Skeleton."

He let his arm out in a way to shake my hand, but I saw a bright pink balloon strapped on. "You have a whoopee cushion on your hand." I stated.

He looked down in defeat, and I quickly slid on a joy buzzer. "Heh. You're right Kiddo. What's your name?"

He put his other hand out, and I gladly shook it, making him jump at the shock. It was my turn to laugh. "My name is Y/n L/n." I then showed him the joy buzzer. "This works better than a whoopee cushion, because it's too small for anyone to notice."

He looked at me in shock, surprised that I would actually do that. I just laughed more. "What? Surprised that a security guard has a humerus side?"

His eyes grew large, and there were small hearts in his eyes. "Wow. I've never met any human that's good with puns. It's Punderful ."

I laughed. "It looks like that huh?" Suddenly my pager went off, telling me to go do my job. I looked at it, and there was a fight on isle 5.

"Sorry Sans I have to do this."

He shrugged. "It's fine. I'll be here when you're done."

I gave him a grateful smile, and ran off to Isle 5 where a lady was trying to steal a 60 inch television.

"Ma'am may you please step away from the television?"

She just hissed at me. "This is my T.V! I want it!"

I just sighed. "Ma'am, you can have the television if you pay for it."

She just hissed, and took out a can of pepper spray, and sprayed the attendant next to me, making them scream in pain.

I looked at her, ready to defend myself. "Ma'am may I have you please calm down. I'm only gonna ask this one more time."

She looked down and grinned sadistically. I looked down with her and saw a knife. Before I could act, she picked up the knife and tried to stab me. Hint tried. She suddenly stopped, trapped in a blue aura. I turned around and saw Sans with a glowing blue eye.

"Hey if you wanna hurt people I'm not judging. It's when you try to hurt my friends I get involved."

Before I knew it, she was thrown against the wall, and had several boxes on top of her, making it so she couldn't move. I turned towards Sans. He was chuckling. "That should hold her." He then turned to me. "Hey Y/n. You okay there?"

I just shook my head and hugged him, whispering "Thank you" faintly.

Time Skip

I closed my apartment, sighing at what happened today. After what happened with the crazy lady, Papyrus came back, and I got Sans' phone number. The police wanted to know what happened, so I'm dubbed to be there in the station early tomorrow morning. I looked at the clock. 4:15 am. I have to be at the station at 8. Sighing, I walked to bed and fell asleep, dreaming of Sans.

Well, there's that. There is only 1 DAY left for the contest! Draw or describe your OC! Details in the part of CONTEST. Please go in, only one person has tried out, and I want to see your OCs.

I also want to know what monster you should be in my Overtale one-shot. Please write below!

-Star