Chapter 4 Gold Knight Sagittarius

Start from the beginning

I took my bow and an arrow out and aimed it as I shout.

"Aya come out and explain yourself"

Blinding light came out of nowhere.

"Are you ready to listen?"

"Yes it's as if I have a choice you have already given me something that I did not asked for"

"Your aiming your arrow to me? Seriously put your weapon down I'll take you to a place where I can explain further."

"Where are you taking me?"

Aya pointed to the sky.

In flash of light i was taken to sanctuary. Till this moment I cant believe on what im seeing right now. 

Below this floating island i can see Bangkok city proper.  

"You will stay here for a year don't worry time is different here. 1 year here is equivalent of day outside."

"What?"

"Time is faster here. It's a pocket dimension in between the dimensional wall of ours and the dead dimension

Here you will learn to control your power.
Learn to master your abilities.

Here you will be mentored by one of my guardian. Do you see those gold ones glowing rotating around the sanctuary?
Each orb contains an armor I personally forged. To be used by my faithful knights"

"So everything that I saw on my dream is real?"

"It's premonition of what may happen if I don't assemble my knights on time."

"I don't even know how to fight"

"Here it's not just fighting you'll learn but also winning wars"

"I've been passive and skeptical since as far as I remember I know now is the time to break m shell and walk out of my comfort zone"

"Then training will begin in 3days time. Your number 2 by the way. This mask that I'm handing you is a mark of animosity that you'll be no one since you will understand learn what you had and master the true knowledge of life. Where it proud I have visited millions of young men and women only you had the courage to make a difference"

"Khap Phom"

"For now go home and prepare".
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Fast forward to 1year.

After my training. I first join showbusiness and became a lead actor for a boys love TV series. I'm the one who influence Bass to join hahaha. From my normal timid and boring life I've ventured to music and acting. And now a proud member of showbusiness.

Let me introduce my self.

I am Krist Perawat. A.k.a Arthit of Sotus the series. Model and singer.

But most importantly I am Gold Knight Sagittarius.

My Golden Armor

Battle mode