Training; Take Two!

As Reo and Noi walked to the building, they were greeted by Kellyn.

[Kellyn] Couldn't get Jagger or Caty?

[Reo] Guess not. But I'm sure the three of us will be-

[???] Hold up!

Jagger stepped into the room.

[Noi] Jagger?! Why are you here?!

[Jagger] Glasses gave me a bit of a pep talk. Thank him. And frankly, I'm not in this to "save the world." I just wanna show this damn world what I can do. So don't get the wrong idea.

[Reo] Got it. But how did you know we would be here?

[???] Obvious question has an obvious answer.

Caty arrived next, as her heels tapped on the floorboards.

[Reo] You too?

[Caty] Don't get the wrong idea! I have nothing better to do now, since that little squirt got me kicked off the cheer team.

[Reo] I didn't ask why, but sure. That works.

[Kellyn] Whatever the reason, the only thing that matters is that you're here. Now then, you ready to give training another shot?

[Jagger] I'll take ya on. Bring it, Pretty Boy.

[Caty] I'll take whoever. Actually, I want Noi. I need to vent my anger out, and you're just begging to be the victim.

[Noi] If you can hit me. Bring it!

The two pairs started sparring, as Reo stood by and watched.

[???] You did good, taking charge I mean.

Joey spoke to Reo, making him jump.

[Reo] Don't sneak up on me.

[Joey] Fine, fine. But at last, this group of teenagers is finally starting to look like a team.

[Reo] No. I can see it. We have a long way to go.

[Joey] People don't just change overnight. Be patient, and you'll see what I mean.

[Reo] Anyway, what kind of enemy are we facing off against?

[Joey] I will tell you later. It seems trouble is coming.

[Reo] An enemy?

[Joey] Yes. The same one that fled before.

[Reo] I'll handle this.

[Joey] No! You all will. Rangers, the enemy draws near. Prepare for battle.

Everyone stopped, and nodded.

[Jagger] Let's do this thing! I'm gonna kick some ass!

[Kellyn] We all will. Reo, it's your call.

[Reo] *nods* Okay everyone. It's morphin' time!

Everyone grabs their Dark Cards, and holds them up.

[Everyone] Dark Card! Set!

They shout, and insert the cards into their morphers. The suits materialize on their bodies and the five Rangers move out.

[Killer Bee] BAHAHAHA!!! With this Upgrade, I'm invinci-ahh!

The bug was cut off by a blast from Reo, who approached the thing calmly.

[Killer Bee] Rangers... I hope you're ready to die!

The giant bee came charging, but was knocked away by Jagger's fist. Noi comes from behind, and grabs the bee with her jaws gauntlet, throwing it up. Next, Caty came flying in to slash at it with her claws. Lastly, Kellyn slams his pike lance down and sends the bug into the ground.

[Killer Bee] No way... These Rangers are actually working as a team!

[Reo] Say your prayers, Bug. We're not letting you get away. The Cerberus Ranger! Dark Red! 💥

[Noi] The Kitsune Ranger! Dark Yellow! 💥

[Jagger] The Lycan Ranger! Dark Black! 💥

[Caty] The Nekomata Ranger! Dark Pink! 💥

[Kellyn] The Kelpie Ranger! Dark Blue! 💥

[Everyone] The heroes who hide in the shadows, hide no longer! Power Rangers; Dark Force!! 💥💥💥💥💥

[Killer Bee] I don't care who you are! I'm just gonna kill you all the same!

The giant insect charged, stinger at the ready. Reo draws a card, and places it into his morpher, materializing his sword. He blocks, and activates the chainsaw function, breaking the needle on the bee's arm.

[Killer Bee] Why is this happening?! The Upgrade isn't doing anything!

[Jagger] An Upgrade? What're you talking about?!

[Reo] Forget it. I doubt he'll tell us willingly.

[Caty] Yeah. Let's just beat the answers out of him.

[Kellyn] You read my mind.

People passing by start to see what was happening, and began to crowd area. They grabbed out their phones and started taking pictures and recording videos.

[Reo] Let's end this quick. People are gathering.

[Everyone else] Right.

With that, they all draw a card from their decks, and insert them.

[Morphers] Finisher Cards, ready!

[Caty] Cat-tastophe!

Caty lunges forward, scratching and clawing at the bug, and leaps off for the next attack.

[Kellyn] Purity Stream.

Kellyn releases a stream of water, pure water. Leaving the bee unable to move.

[Jagger] Maximum...! Upper!!

Jagger rides the wave, and stops to hit the insect with a powerful uppercut, knocking it into the sky.

[Noi] Have a Nice Fall!

Noi uses her mechanical Jaws and bites down multiple times, then throws the enemy downward. Once it hits the ground, Reo prepares his attack.

[Reo] Goodbye. Triple Death Eraser.

To finish the job, three Cerberus heads appear at Reo's sides, one above, and to his left and right. The heads fire off three bright red beams, blasting through the enemy, and vaporizing it into nothing. The crowd in the area cheers for their victory, but the Rangers pay them no mind. The team retreats back into an alley, and disappears. Once the crowd of people arrive, mostly fangirls, they were already gone.