Chapter 4

*
Justin's  POV:
Jessie started grinding our crotches together as we kissed and it felt fucking amazing. After a while when we both were super hard he pulled away looking at me.

"Do you want to top first or bottom first?" He asked while kissing down my neck.

"Top, if it's alright." I moaned out and he pulled away from me and rolled over so I could get on top of him. "You know how to prep me, right?" He asked and I nodded and blushed like crazy. Because I will admit I've watched a lot of gay porn and played with myself so I would be prepared if this happened again, and frankly I like it. "Yeah I know, just wait a second." I said and reached over to my night desk to grab the baby oil. "Let's do 69 Babe, then we can prep each other at the same time." He said and I nodded.

We got in position and we prepped each other to the maximum. When we both added three fingers after awhile I think we both knew we needed each other badly. I pulled my fingers out and grabbed the oil and poured some on my fingers then pushed them in to him again slowly. "Damn babe I need you." He moaned and so I pulled my fingers out of him again and poured oil on my solid rock member and then I positioned myself at his entrance.

"You ready for me babe?" I asked and pushed his legs over him. "More than you know." He moaned and I started to push in to him. "Fuck you're tight." I groaned and pushed a little more in to him and he changed his legs so I was in between them. Then he smirked while looking at me, and he pulled me hard against him making me enter him completely. "Holy fuck Jessie." I gasped while we both moaned and he wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me down in to a kiss. "God you're huge." He moaned as I smirked "I've heard that, so then it must be true." I joked and he chuckled and shook his head. "Even with your dick in my ass, you keep joking." He laughed and I just smiled and he pulled me down in to a passionate kiss as we both started moving together in perfect harmony. I was on cloud nine right now.

"Go faster babe." He whispered in between kisses, I pushed my tongue in to his mouth and speeded up my paste and went a little harder making hem Yelp. We twirled our tongues together as I kept my thrusts going hard and fast as he was a moaning mess under me.

"God Justin you really are a sex God." He panted and scratched my back as I thrusted hard in to him. "So are you." I breathed heavy and pulled out of him. "Let's switch." I panted and threw myself on the other side of the bed as Jessie turned over and crawled over me. "T-That was fucking amazing." He breathed heavy as I also tried to gather my breath. "Mhm." I breathed and he was now hovering over me.

"Are you ready for me, or you want me to prep you more?" He asked and I just pulled him down to me and kissed him hard. "That's a no I guess." He whispered against my lips and I grabbed the oil and poured some in my hand before finding his length and started stroking him. "I was born ready." I whispered and he growled and smashed his lips against mine as our tongues played for dominance and I guided his rock hard length to my entrance and then he pushed in carefully.

It didn't hurt so much this time around since, well I had played with myself a lot plus he prepped me really good, so it actually just felt fucking amazing as he entered me.

"Push all the way in, in one go." I said and he looked at me shocked. "You don't like it soft do you?" He asked moaned as he pushed more of his length inside me. "I did before, but after our time together, hell no. That was so fucking amazing and I've never had an orgasm that powerful as I did with you, so yeah I like it rough." I said, because it was true. With Selena and other girls, I liked it soft because I hadn't tried anything else, but after my time with Jessie I finally understood the meaning of euphoria.

Sel and I've been on and off a couple of times and it didn't help that girls threw themselves at me. I'm 18 and a guy that's horny all the time so when we were off. I meet others, but nothing like with Jessie. He smirked at me and kissed me hard as he slammed in to me hitting my prostate dead on and I screamed his name.