Chapter 7

Justin's pov:

Telling mom and scooter about Selena being pregnant and that we decided we wouldn't keep it, wasn't easy, but they took it rather well. Jessie was by my side all the time and supported me through it.

Two days after we talked Selena had made an appointment with the clinic to get the abortion but when she got there and they started to examine her doing an ultra sound first, they told her she wasn't pregnant. It was her body fooling her thinking she was. So when she called me she looked happy and relieved.

I was happy too.

After that incident Selena and I didn't talk for 3 months making everyone in the world think we had broken up. Which of course we had. But it gave Selena time to come over me and find her current girlfriend Cara Delevingne.

So now we are back to being best friends. She has even been here on tour visiting me and Jessie, making the world think we are back together again. When in reality she's just my beard, to hide my relationship with Jessie, until I feel ready to come out to the world.

I really don't know what is going to happen in the future between me and Jessie but for now I'm happy and I wouldn't change a thing. I've been writing alot of new music and Jessie is by my side; always.

Of course everyone on tour and the people close to me, knows about Jessie and me. My dad took it a little hard but he doesn't disown me or hate me which is a relieve. He was mad for a little while, but I think his wife Erin changed his mind and made him realize he was being silly.

"Babe, let's get going the meet and greet are about to start." Jessie said as I was writing some lyrics down.

"Comming. I'm just going to dot this down so I won't forget it." I said and Jessie sat down behind me hugging me from the back.

"Looks nice babe, but you really need to stop now because I've been trying to call you for 10 minutes already before you finally answered me. You know damn well if you aren't there in five minutes. Scooter will call Kenny here and when he comes here. He will drag you away from your pen and paper, you know it." Jessie said and gave me a soft kiss on the neck.

"Okey, Okey I'm done, let's go." I said laughing and Jessie pulled me back down and hovered over me.

"Before we go, I need a little encouragement." He said and leaned down and kissed my lips softly.

"You do? Then I better give you some then." I said smirking and leaned up kissing him. As our lips met we forgot the time, lost in each other. It wasn't until Jessie was pulled away from me and Kenny threw me over his shoulder, I knew we had lost ourselves again.

"This is the 10th time this week I had to come here and witness this." Kenny said shaking his head before starting to head out from the bus. "Common Justin your fans are waiting, and you Jessie wait in the back for him like you always do." Kenny continued and Jessie gave me a big smile before we walked to the arena where my fans where waiting for me.

As I was being carried towards the arena on Kenny's shoulder, Jessie ran past us winking to me before heading inside.

When Inside, Kenny put me down and he handed me a benie and a scarf.

"Try to ask him to not mark you all the damn time. Your neck looks like a a human Dalmatians. The make up team has started complaining." Kenny said and I just smirked.

Jessie loves my neck and to be honest my soft spot is there so I'm not complaining when he's marking me.

"Then tell them to find a new job, because this won't change." I smirked and walked away. I just heard how Kenny chuckled and mumbled 'animals' as I walked away.

When the meet and greet was over Jessie met me behind the stage and I told him about the make up team complaining and he just laughed saying he would try to find another soft spot not on my neck.

I couldn't wait to find out tonight and to be honest it was hard to focus on my work, but I gave a great show anyway. As soon as we were done for the night Jessie and I sprinted of towards our bus and he was finding new soft spots all over my body. Looks like I won't be shirtless from now on. But I don't mind.

This was my life now and I freaking loved it. Being confused turned out to be a good thing.

So what the future had in store for me was only to wait and see.

But I know one thing, and that is that Jessie is in my future and I wouldn't have it any other way.

The End!