Chapter 1

This is my friend Alex who did this one shot a long time ago maybe you've read it, but I've changed it a lot and she knows I've done this, I have her permission so don't worry. I just needed to post it here because it has a really good storyline but needed some more changes and some more PDA and etc you get what I mean :P

Have in mind this was Justin's Believe tour so it's really an old story, 2012 I think.

If you want to read the original it's on tumblr and her name is 4everangelsfly.

*************************************

Justin is on tour and he feels very lonely and he hasn't seen Selena in months. Him and one of his dancers Jessie have a late night rehearsal, and something happens they kiss. And it's not one of his girl dancers, it's one of the guys.

************************
Justin's pov:

I had a very late night rehearsal with one of my dancers Jessie, he was so amazing. I was so impressed, he helped me with my moves, because Nick my main dancer had to go back to LA for a couple of weeks, so Jessie was filling in for him while Nick was away, and we have had a good time so far.

After a lot of practicing we got really tiered and started joking around.

"Hey JB, how's Selena? we haven't seen her in a while, are you guys ok?"he asked me.

"Yeah we are ok. I'm gonna call her when we are done here, so yeah. Well she is working a lot. She has movies and her new album, so we are very busy, both of us"

"Well tell her we miss her" he said smiling.

"I will, hey now lets do these moves again, so we can get out of here." I said and he nodded.

"Sounds good" he said before we started the music again and we practiced to Beauty and a beat and he pretended to be one of the girl's. He looked so funny imitating them, I did one step wrong and I landed right over him. Still laughing my ass off.

"Ohh, so sorry you ok?" I laughed and he just smiled.

"Yeah I'm ok, do it again and try to not trip me" he said chuckling.

"I will" I laughed and got up, but It was hard to concentrate when he kept goofing off. So of course I stumbled over my own feet again and landed on top of him, again. We were both laughing our heads off but when I looked at him our eyes meet and we both stopped laughing, I felt wierd.

I pulled away fast because I felt myself blushing, saying I was sorry and we got up again but the atmosphere had changed. We tried the move again and I couldn't concentrate because of this funny feeling, so I tripped again, landing on him AGAIN, and when our eyes meet AGAIN we both leaned in towards each other and when our lips meet. We didn't pull away, we actually started moving our lips together letting them sync. I don't know if it was because I missed Sel and I felt lonely, but after a minute or two I pulled away fast, and I ran out from the studio to my bus. Still breathing heavy and totally shocked.

What had just happened here? did I just kiss a guy?

I just cheated on Selena with a guy, what the hell was I gonna say to her?!
No, I couldn't tell her!

I stood in my room for a long time, just thinking about what the hell had just happened and soon I decided to take a shower then go to bed.

I was laying in my bed and I saw the whole thing replay in my head and I just couldn't understand it, I'm not gay, I love Selena.

I fell asleep still with the image in my head, why can't I forget this? I think I finally fell asleep around 3 am.
What the heck, would I do tomorrow?