Chapter 11

Climbing into the school sports bus I sat next to Erza who had saved a seat for me.

"Hey, Lucy, Natsu told me how you aren't bad at drawing and stuff. You see, I work for the student council and we need to make ideas for the Valentines dance. Though it won't happen until February, we need to start making Ideas. I was wondering if you could join us in making ideas, props, and posters?" Erza asked as I tried to concentrate on her voice and not the rowdy boys in the front of the bus.

"Hm? Yeah! I wouldn't mind... I don't know what all I could do to help, but I would love to do what I could. Who all is on the council?" I asked

"Jellal, Levy, Me and a teacher named Mirajane," Erza answered after a few seconds of thinking.

"Mirajane... sounds familiar...?" I muttered to myself, Erza giving me a confused glance.

"So... It seems this is your first game watching your BOYFRIEND play... hah?" Erza teased, nudging my arm roughly and being sure to say boyfriend loudly, my face immediately heating up, as I hit her arm. Levy turned around in her seat, which was in front of mine, with a playful glance.

"Are we embarrassing Lucy now?" Levy chuckled, poking my nose.

"Awe come on!" I whined, with a slight snicker.

"Juvia wants to embarrass Lucy!" Juvia joined in from next to Levy

"Why me?" I laughed 

"Because you're easy to embarrass!" Erza shared

"Says who?" I defended myself

"Your red face!" Levy whisper shouted as I placed my arm so it covered the bottom half of my face as I looked out the window, watching as we edged nearer to the parking lot of yet another school that the football game was being hosted at.

"See?" Juvia, poking my cheek as I shook my head.

"Yeah, yeah," I muttered smiling as I removed my hand. The bus soon came to a stop as we all piled off the bus.

"I'm going to get a drink, meet up with ya later, okay?" I announced as my friends all nodded and promised to save me a seat. Once I got to the concession stand I got a small sweet tea, which was the second cheapest thing there other than water. I started sipping on the water, walking out to go back to the seats when I was suddenly shoved into the girls' restroom. I looked up to see a familiar white-haired chick. 

"You made Natsu yell at me." She spits, glaring down at me as I looked up with raised eyebrows.

"Last time I checked you were the one who punched me," I replied snarkily. 

She scoffed, "And I also told you not to go near Natsu, what did you do? You became his GIRLFRIEND. Life will become a living hell for you, Lucy Heartfilia." 

My eyes widened. Though the big commotion with my dad had happened, the school and police had promised to keep my last name a secret. How does she know? 

"You should know I have some very good friends that are quite capable of doing some harm to you." She added when I didn't answer.

"Oh, what did you have to do to make them your friend? Go down on them?" I snapped back, having a sudden burst of confidence. She grabbed my drink and poured it across my shirt, staining it, before suddenly grabbing my collar and shoving me up against the wall. 

"I would watch your dirty mouth, slut." She spoke through gritted teeth. She suddenly let go and left the bathroom as I felt the back of my head, a small bump forming. At least it wasn't bleeding. I stood and walked out, the cool air feeling colder now that my shirt was soaked. I walked to the seat Levy saved me.