I swept the crumbs into a little pile and went back into my closet for a dustpan. I sigh when I see the dustpan under my shoe shelf, that's a lot of energy to bend down there and get a damn dustpan. I huff and bend down to grab the dustpan, I take the dustpan and go to where the little pile of crumbs was. I sweep up the crumbs onto the dustpan and set the broom aside, I then dump the crumbs in my trashcan by the door and set the dustpan down.

I turn around and scan the room, my eyes landing on the unicorn Camarion got me. I walk over to the unicorn and quickly snatch it up, throwing it onto the bed and getting the scissors. I didn't want the scissors, I wanted a knife so I went downstairs and got the biggest knife I could find and went back into my room. I sit on my bed and grab the unicorn, my eyes scanning over the precious stuff animal filled with one specific memory.

I place the tip of the knife on the side of the unicorn's head, my bottom lip trembling and my vision starting to become blurry.

(PLAY THE SONG!)

I dig the tip of the knife into the side of the unicorn's head, hearing a slight puncture that told me I passed the fabric, skin, of the unicorn. More tears started to stream from my eyes, my heart starting to feel like someone squeezing it. My heartfelt so hurt, and I haven't felt any hurt like this in a long time.

I look out the window and ball my bottom lip up, rocking back and forth as I held the knife. I knew that I started to fall for him too quickly, he easily came into my life and just destroyed every precious moment, memory, meaning, and peace.

It was like being with Ladarrius all over again, the depression and the destruction of my mentality. Where did that confident Uraiah go? Where did she go!? I obviously can't find her because she's DEAD! Fucking DEAD!

I let out a sad cry, starting to dig the knife deeper into the unicorns head. I took the knife out and laid the unicorn on my bed, I stab it in the face several times , the holes starting to look like puncture wounds. That's exactly how my heart looks, covered in puncture wounds! Why would I be so stupid and disrespect myself like that? We had sex, I let my guard down and started to believe that we could "possibly" be something ONE DAY. Guess what that did? Back fired on my ass SO hard!

I place the knife at the unicorns neck, horizontally, and start to cut through the unicorn's neck. I let out some muffled cries as I continue to do this, I probably looked like a mad women but I didn't give a pure shit, I'm fed up!

(I'm fed uuuuuppp, I'm fed upppp: I had to throw that in there 😘😂)

Once I cut the head off, I throw the body and the head away in the trash bag. The cut up animal took up the whole trash bag and that is why I got it. I tie up the trash back and walk out of the room, going to the stairs and going down them. I walk to the front door and unlock it, going out of it and quickly running to the mail box so I can put the cut up unicorn in the trash and the empty food wrappers  be put in the recycling bin.

I my trash into the recycle bin and clapped off anything that was on my hand, I was going to wash them anyways so it didn't matter. I go back into the house and lock the door behind me, I go up to the kitchen sink and squirt some gain onto my hands. I then turn on the faucet and start washing my hands, still feeling sad and destroyed.

I know I can't let this get the best of me, and then it wasn't even long so why am I so attached? I fall too quickly, and I end up getting hurt because I easily show my feelings. I approach problems or situations with my emotions. I would stuff my feelings into my pocket or even throw them away, but I'm not a cold hearted person. I refuse to treat people wrong and become depressing, suicidal, or just boring because of a GUY. I just need to learn how approach the situation without my emotions coming into contact.

I can find a way t- "OOW!" I yelp moving my hands from the hot water.  I sigh, turning off the faucet and drying my hands with a paper towel. I dry off my hands with the paper towel and throw the paper towel away into the trash. I go back upstairs to my room and close the door behind me. I sit down grabbing my phone and checking my social media, I follow some people back and text a few people.

I then shut off my phone and fall back onto the bed, letting out a loud huff. I look up at the ceiling a few tears still waiting to stream from my eyes, "God, I know I have sinned. And I know I have sinned ALOT. Guide me through and please be by my side." I said breathlessly. I sit up and grab my phone, I dial Abriyanna's number and start to call her. I'm calling her over here so I can tell her what happened, have some girl time, and hopefully have her spend the night over my house. I was also thinking to get R-

"Uraiah!" Abriyanna yells.

"Huh, oh what?" I say being clueless.

"You called me." Abriyanna says in a monotone.

"Oh yeah, I sholl did. Um what did I want?" I say thinking taping my chin.

"Uraiah stop that, bullshit!" Abriyanna says.

I laugh, "You think you can spend the night?"

"Bitch, ion even need to ask my moma I need somewhere to go, to get away from her aggravating ass." Abriyanna says.

I laugh and shake my head, "Ohkay, we gon have a lot of shit to talk about too, just to let ya know."

"Oop, okaay, I'm bringing my tea cup." Abriyanna says playfully.

"Bitch, and the pinky!" I laugh crazily.

"Wudd, I'll be there about close to 3:50 maybe." Abriyanna says.

"Okay." I say hanging up the phone.

I already knew where we were going to sleep, if I didn't mention before, we have a movie room and we bring blankets or bean bags in there to watch movies. My mom only uses it when her little "company" comes over. I grab my phone and slip it into my back pocket. I then leave my room and go to the hallway closet, I open the closet door and scan around for the air mattress. I grab the box and close the closet door, walking to the room by my mothers study/office.

I sigh at the doorknob, I have this big ass box in my hand and I really don't want to put it down. It'll be hell trying to pick the box back up so, I try and open the door with the crook of my arm and succeeded walking into the room. I drop the box on the floor, and left the room to go get snacks from the kitchen.

We have a big pantry and all the stuff I'm about to get will make the pantry look like nothing's been touched. Abriyanna is a foodie and she'll eat anything, she gets that from me but she swears I get it from her.

I grab, gatorades, sodas, two boxes of honey buns, the variety bags of chips, some airheads, gushers, and another box of snack cakes. Damn me for having all of these snacks and not knowing we have a two story!😭

I walk slowly to the steps , carefully making my way up and making sure all of the snacks are secure and do not slip out. I huff, reaching the top of the stairs and quickly but carefully walk to the movie room. I walk into the room and gently set down the contents. I stand up straight and stretch a little, shaming myself from how I don't workout the correct way.

I walk over to the air mattress box and start to open the box, I pull out the deflated mattress and then pull out the machine that inflates it. While I inflate this mattress, I start to think about what happened today.

(Present POV over, I can't do this shit.)

I was sad I ain't gon lie, Im very sad, pissed and lots of other things but I have to get over it. I have to face that people go in and out of my life for a reason. They were obviously causing destruction and apparently Camarion was ABOUT to cause destruction to my life.