Chaptet 37: Christmas

Start from the beginning

"Okay. Let me go get the cake chef," Delia said before walking off. She returned a couple seconds later with a young girl about my age. She had slightly poofy blonde hair that was pulled back and hazelish-blue eyes, and was about my age.

"Hi, I'm Avalon," She greeted. "The cake chef."

"Great," Silvia said.

"Okay, so over here are the reviles for entrees and appetizers. You can look at those," Delia said, leading us deeper into the kitchen. I looked over the recipes as she continued leading Silvia around. "In the fridge, the meet is already marinating for maximum flavor. And the day before the wedding we are getting a delivery of fresh food so that we can begin cooking."

"Lovely," Silvia smiled, checking recipe and preparation off her list.

"These recipes sound delicious," I interrupted them.

"We hand picked them to suit you and Maxon,"
Delia laughed.

"Mmmmmm.....strawberry tarts," I moaned, reading over the desert recipes.

"Let's move on to cake," Silvia says to me.

~oOo~

After checking the cake with Avalon and making a call to the chapel to make sure that was going good, we moved on to the dress. We were back downstairs and we're going through the laundry wing where hundreds of maids were washing sheets, dresses, and suits for everyday life in the palace. In the back of the laundry wings were the sewing quarters were where every single dress and suit was hand-made. And right now my wedding dress was being made.

"Ashlynn!" Silvia called. "Emma!"

The older woman, Ashlyn, came rushing out followed by a young girl about Mays age. Her daughter I presume.

"Silvia!" Ashlynn greeted actually hugging her. "You almost never come cyan here to check on us. This must be a wedding emergency!"

"Well that's because you do such a good job! And yes it is!" Silvia informed her. "Were here to check your progress on the dress."

"Perfect!" Emma laughed. "It's made and now were adding lace and flowers and all of that jazz."

Silvia smiled and we were off to check the dress.

~oOo~

"Now were almost done," Silvia said. "We just need to check decorations with Hannah and Leah. There the head maids and take care of switching out the flowers, curtains, and decor daily. Which is why I put them in charge of creating, choosing, and shipping all of the decorations to the wedding chapel."

"That's wonderful," I sighed happily, tired from the long day.

I immediately knew who Hannah and Leah were. They were two giggling girls in there early twenties, one brunette the other dirty blonde, who were running around at hyper speed. They were bouncing from station to station pulling tools out of there aprons.

When someone yelled for Leah she would rush over with her hot glue gun and fix the flower arrangement. When someone cried out for help, Hannah would arrive with her needle and thread and sew up the problem. They were like a super hero team. But less cool.