Chapter 15

The limo pulled up to the curb outside the school. I smiled at it. Before I knew it Maxon was on my side of the car opening the door. I took his hand as he helped my carefully out of the car.

I smiled at him and released his hand. I walked up the curb in the dress I had wore in Saturday. It was washed and Amberley said I could keep it. It was very nice of her. I honestly didn't expect the royal family's kindness.

I barely made it up two steps before I was surrounded. At first I saw Viveca and her little friends. Than I saw Delancy, Marlee, and Celeste. Then I saw only Maxon, but I was being pulled away. 'I'll see you later' I mouthed to him.

'My room at 4' he mouthed back.

I nodded before I could no longer see him. I stepped on my kid nappers feet and they let go.

"I'm perfectly capable of walking on my own," I huffed to Delancy. She and her little group of investigators followed me to my room. I left my door open for then to come in while I walked to the vanity. I decided i would do my hair while they interrogated me.

Once I stated braiding my hair, Delancy shoed my hands away. She took over before the questions stated.

"Are you guys dating"

"What'd you do at the palace"

"Why were you at the palace"

"Is he a good kisser"

"Stop!" I yelled. "I can only answer one question at a time. So shut up and listen because I'm only saying this once."

They all sat down besides Delancy who was still doing my hair.

I took a deep breath. "Me and Maxon went to the palace to practice are song. That's it. We are not an item. I wouldn't know if he's a good kisser because I haven't I haven't kissed him. We were together because if the amazing music room at the palace and that's it. I hope it's gossip worthy."

Delancy finished my hair and I stood to change. I walked to my closet and shut the door. I put on a simple baby blue dress with a rose in the center, that only went to my knees. I exited and noticed them all chatting.

"Can we hear the song?" Prim asks.

I sighed. "Not the one me and Maxon wrote. I would need him for that, but I guess i can sing you the one I wrote."

They nodded enthusiastically. I grabbed my guitar and strummed testingly. I began to play the first chords. I closed my eyes and gently sang the song. I sang like that the entire time. I was honestly singing to myself until the very end.

They all clapped. At least they were a good audience. I checked the clock and noticed it was 4'o clock. I had to go.

"I have to go. I will see you later," I spit out as I rushed out the door with my purse.

~oOo~

I knocked on Maxons door. It was opened in a couple seconds, but not by Maxon. It was a girl with curly blonde hair and a Fake smile. I immediately recognized her as princess Daphne of France. What was she doing here? And I don't mean maxons room, even though I was wondering that. I meant illea. Get your fake smile back to France.

Her smile diminished as she saw me. "Who are you," she sneered.

"None of your business," I said and pushed past her. I went to stand by Maxon who looked sort of worried.

"Maxon, who is this?" Daphne asked as if I was a piece of gum on her shoe.

"Daphne this is America. America this is my ex girlfriend. Daphne," he chuckled nervously.

"What?!" I hissed. "You failed to mention that frenchie was a princess."

"I didn't think it was important?" He said more like a question. I was livid.

"Well it is!" I seethed and turned towards Frenchie. I plastered a Fake smile on my face.

"Hi. Nice to meet you," I said with Fake cheerfulness.

"I wish I could say the same," she said rudely. "Why aren't you curtsying to me?"

The fake smile practically dripped off my face. "I don't need to bow to you. You are not my princess."

"Uh. Who are you anyways. Aren't you just like a maid," frenchie scowled.

"I Happen to be a princess," I said confidently. I have never abused my title, but I didn't like frenchie. So she didn't deserve my kindness. She didn't even deserve a capitol letter at the begging of her name.

"In training obviously," frenchie said like she knew everything.

"I may attend a royal in training academy, but that Does not mean I am not a royal. I'm already a princess. It's binding by my sisters marriage. The school or you can not tell me who I am and what my title is," I hissed quietly and threateningly.

I turned on my heels and walked back to Maxon.

"What are you doing here Daphne?" He sighed.

"My mother is a celebrity judge in the talent competition. I would do it myself," she turned to me. "But than I would have to listen to people with terrible voices like you."

"You have never heard me sing. What would you know," I said grinding my teeth to fight the urge to pull out her hair.

"Please. Your obviously singing with Maxon because you need someone to drown out your voice. You're nothing without him. Nobody," frenchie whispered angrily.

"Daphne I think it's time you leave," Maxon interjected.

"Why Doesn't she leave!" She yelled angrily.

"Because I'm welcome here," I said, my vice even, low, and deadly. Getting my point across.

"You don't actually want me to leave, Maxi," she whined.

Villi began barking loudly at her. She ran up and bit on frenchies shoes. Frenchie screamed loudly and kicked villi off her shoe.

"You stupid dog!" Frenchie screamed angrily. "These are designer shoes. My shoes are worth more than you!"

"Well than they must be cheap because you're worth nothing," I said smugly.

"I'll show you-"

"The door," I interrupted. "It's this way."

I pushed her out the door and smirked at her. "Bye frenchie!"