Chapter 6

"Oh my god!" A voice screamed.

I groggily opened my eyes and looked up at the blonde nuisance who pulled me out of my very good dreams. It was Marlee.

"It's Christmas!" Marlee squealed.

"It's also 5 in the morning!" I yelled back.

She dismissed my little comment. "We have to get you all ready for Christmas. There is the Christmas breakfast, and the secret Santa exchange, and you have to give me my gift. And we still have to put you in THE perfect dress. So get up!"

I sat up hesitantly and sat at my vanity. She ran into my connected closet and I heard her throwing things around. She came out 2 minutes later with 2 different dresses. She came and stood in front of me.

One of the dresses was a long red dress. It had a red puffy skirt with sparkling gold accents and designs. It has a small sparkling belt at the end of the bodice, and the bodice was red with gold accents across the top. It had matching white gloves and a white off the shoulder sweater. The second was the sane dress in green with silver accents.

"Pick one!" She demanded.

I pointed to the red one. She smiled and nodded. She handed me the dress and told me to change into it, while she skipped into the bathroom to change into the green one. I slipped the gown on and Marlee came bounding out, looking gorgeous.

"Now we need to decide which head piece you want," she sang. She went into her bag and pulled out 3 head prices. The first was a green, pointy elf hat, which Marlee pulled over her softly curled hair.

Then she grabbed a hair brush and began braiding my hair. She braided it around me head and pinned it in all the red got places. She then took head piece option number two and placed it gently on my head. It was a golden tiara with tiny little red Ruby's. it was beautiful. She turned me towards the mirror and I was surprised at how pretty I looked. She then slipped delicate red heels on my feet.

She looked happy with her work and pulled me out the door.

~oOo~ Maxon's Pov ~oOo~

I was fuming right now. I had received a 5' o clock visit from Celeste this morning. How did she even get in my room! Oh I know. Stupid Aspen. Why did I ever invite him to are little mini party!

She had started going through my closet and she forced me into a suit. It was a white suit with a red vest. A white dress shirt and a gold tie. It was cool and very Christmas-sy, but I didn't appreciate being woken up at 5. At all.

She had contained my bed head with many products and pushed me out the door.

Now I was sitting at the breakfast table. Wanting to go to sleep, but not being able too.

Then doors opened. America came walking in. It seemed to happen in slow motion. She was wearing an elegant gown. With many Christmas colored contributing to it, but that wasn't even the best part. Me and her were matching. I noticed Marlee and Celeste giggling off to the side. Marlee in the sane dress but green and Celeste in a gold and version of the dress.

But no one looked as good as America did in that dress.

She was walking over to sit between me and delancy, like she always did. Delancy was staring at me with a raised eyebrow. She smirked and looked at America, then narrowed her eyes at me. I just smiled innocently.

~oOo~Americas Pov~oOo~

I smiled at Maxon and sat down next to him.