Chapter 7

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

I set down my book and ran to open my door.

Viveca was standing on the other side. She had her Auborn hair pinned up in spirals to look like roses and other flowers. She wore a butterfly blue dress and was staring at the ceiling. She was the epitome of grace and properness.

"Hey Vivi," I laughed.

"Ames!" She called and jumped into my arms. "So," she stated, going straight into gossip mode. "Are you nervous? Our WHOLE family is coming to watch our performances today. Plus all the other 34 kingdoms. I even heard that the Australian royal family is coming."

I ignored her other questions and dove into her last fact. "Your boyfriends coming," I stated.

Viveca blushed. "Prince William is not my boyfriend. He's just really cute," she giggled. "But he is not important. May is coming!"

Oh sweet lord.

The mischief twins are back together.

~oOo~ Mays Pov ~oOo~

I was jumping up and down in the limo seats I was visiting America for some sort of talent showcase and I was about to get nose deep in all her personal business. Who she likes? Is her crush cute? Have they kissed? Does he like her too?

And if she won't tell me, we'll then...... I have my spy. My sister in law Viveca.

~oOo~

"May! Let go I can't breathe!" America gasped. I let her out of my death grip and moved on to hug Delancy and Viveca.

Then I looked up. Prince Maxon was talking to my sister and she was hugging Queen Amberly.

"Did he try to escape?" I heard her ask Ames.

My sister laughed and shook her head. "Nope all air vents were left unscaved."

I heard Delancy giggle and they shared a look.

I quickly bowed and muttered a quick your majesty. This was my Queen, king, and Prince were talking about.

"No need to bow," The Queen laughed musically. My whole family was bowing too so it seemed like the right thing to be doing. I quickly stood though.

Prince Maxon muttered something quietly, and he and my sister burst out laughing. The royals, my family, and a couple of surrounding families turned to look at them.

They were in there own world.

I turned and looked at Viveca. We shared a devious smile.

Operation Cupid is a go.

~oOo~ Viveca Pov ~oOo~

"This is Noelle of Whites and Cleo Cutali of the Australian royal family." I introduced. "And Avery and Prim Fadaye. Girls this is my sister in law May."

"I hope Vivi had informed you of our Cupid plans," May said formally.

They nodded.

May squealed and gave then hugs. "Oh dear lord, I love your dresses. Your hair is so pretty," she said to Prim. "It looks like someone dipped your hair in blue paint. I'll have to get that done."

They all looked Taken aback by mays sudden change in behavior.

"I'm an artist," she explained. "The only good dress I ever owned is now covered in paint."

Noelle squealed too.

"Okay," I called gathering everyone's attention. "Take these hair pieces. They have hidden cameras in them. And take these earrings. they double as walkie-talkies."