Reminiscing

A/N: Quick authors note before we start, this chapter will be explaining why Naruto wants revenge on Sasuke.

XXXXXXX

Three years earlier

Naruto walked down the path that led to the courtyard, a skip in his step. He was in his last year of collage and was on his way to celebrate, he and a few friends were meeting in the courtyard.

The sunny haired teen practically pranced into the large garden, he saw a large group and jogged over to them, "Hey guys!"

Sakura glances at him and waved her hand dismissively and began conversing with Ino, Naruto shrugged and turned to Shikamaru and Choji. The latter stopped eating chips and gave Naruto a small smile, "Ohayo Naruto."

Naruto grinned and nodded at him, he looked around and saw Sasuke staring at him, an unreadable emotion in his eyes, Naruto froze as Sasuke smirked and looked away, he fought back a blush and turned back to Shikamaru and Choji.

Of course it was no secret that Naruto was into other men, he had come out during his first year of college and was overjoyed to find out that his friends had accepted him.

Naruto was snapped out of his reverie when he heard Lee's voice, "Yosh! Let us go celebrate our final year at KU!" The rest of the group enthusiastically agreed, save for Sasuke and Shino, who were quiet all throughout.

-Line Break-

After the group had celebrated, they had all gone their separate ways. Naruto was now strolling peacefully down the well lit sidewalk, slightly buzzed.

He heard footsteps behind him, but paid it no mind.

Once he felt a hand on his shoulder, he whipped around to confront the person. His eyes widened as his sky blue orbs locked his Sasuke's ebony ones, "S-Sasuke! What're you doing here? Your house is the other way, -ttebayo."

Sasuke took a step forward, the same emotion as before in his eyes, "Hn."

Naruto was fighting back his blush when Sasuke wrapped his fingers around Naruto's wrist, "Come with me."

Naruto didn't have time to answer before the taller male was dragging him down the street and to a black BMW, Sasuke unlocked it and got into the drivers side, Naruto shrugged and slid down into the leather seat next to the Uchiha.

It was a short drive filled with an awkward, heavy silence.

Naruto was relieved when they parked in front of his family's estate, "Why'd you bring me here, -ttebayo?"

"Hn."

Naruto growled quietly, but followed Sasuke into the mansion nonetheless. They walked through the kitchen and up a marble staircase, down the long, empty hallway and into a large bedroom Naruto has assumed to be Sasuke's.

Said teen, finally turned to face Naruto with a small blush, surprising him, "Naruto... I brought you here because... I think I love you..."

It hit Naruto like a ton of bricks, he couldn't fight off his blush anymore and his face slowly turned red, "Wha...? I didn't know you were... Ya' know... Into guys..."

Sasuke nodded and looked away, he scratched the nape of his neck and bit his lip, "So... What do you say, Naruto? Will you be my boyfriend?"

Naruto gulped and his face flushed in embarrassment, he averted his eyes and nodded one, "Y-yeah... I'd like that, -ttebayo..."

Sasuke's eyes lit up in affection as he engulfed the smaller blonde in a hug, "Good,"

Six months later