Sorrow

Raven POV
Starfire seems worried, i may be because of the situation or... She knows more about this than we originally thought i have to find out.

"(Y/n)."

"Uh yeah whats up raven"

"Are there anyother people in town that have powers besides the rulers."

"Yeah theres a friend of my dads, me, and a midwife that lives in the west just out of town ."

"Can any of them read minds."

"Minds but... Why?"

"It's star i feel like shes hiding something and i tried to see whats on her mind but my powers were at thier limmet when reaching it. She has put a stong hold on what she knows and i doubt shed share it with anyone."

"My powers are more for combat and destruction, and I've only seen the midwife use hers for healing and soothing pain of the woman in labor, but my dads friend he was the first to be chosen to rule over the city when my dads reign stooed, but he didnt want to do it his powers are also amazing but ever since i was young he would say he could never comoare to mine and i still don't believe that. Anyway his powers seem to be more visual and mental things so i think he would be more than able to help us."

"This is great we can finally see whats on starfires mind."

We make our way to (y/n) family friend home

"Mr.carlato" (y/n) says as she opens the door to reveal a man with his throat cut open

Eeekk!
All that is heard ar screams and yelling after we find him dead. Im not fased by it but (y/n) is. It seems like she had known him very well

"We have to hury only one person could do this and she is part of the magic rulers."

"Who is she?" "Viviane she was the woman my father was supose to marry but he fell in love with my mother. Viviane became a bitter woman so she married my uncle he was supose to be chief but was saw as a unfit ruler and i would agree he is a evil man he has done horrible things to the village and the people in it.

"(Y/n) if were going to do this were going to need alot more help"

"Agreed"