Chapter 4

Your pov
Its been about a month here with the titans, training has been hell. robin teaching me martial arts is hard enough, but raven and star helping me with power restraining is hell its self but I know I have to endure it if I want to be stronger and I think it's working I can hold at least five shots until I get tired and even then I won't pass out but I still can't help but feel like I'm going nowhere i still can't go back home and help my parents until I have the power to fight the gods. I also need to check on my sisters I need to see them I guess I'll go tonight once everyone is asleep.

Robins pov
I wake up hearing footsteps outside my door, I get up and open the door and walk down the hall following the sound of the footsteps. I see y/n getting on the elevator I can't help but follow her I grab my jacket shoes and staff and head down the elevator. Once down the elevator I follow her as the start walking to town.
I've been following y/n for awhile she started walking through the woods but then she stopped at a small shed in the middle of the woods; she walks in and lifts up the floorboards and starts walking down I reluctantly follow after her. After walking down the stairs that were hidden under the floorboards I can't I see a whole under ground city I hurry and hide behind a crate next to what seems to be a grocery store as I see y/n walk past talking to a man I try and listen to what they are saying "you know your not welcome here if council finds you they'll execute you on the spot". The man says worriedly "I know but I have to see my sisters I have to make sure there ok." Y/n says " I ensure that your sisters are fine but you have to understand that they have you listed as a traitor." Say the man "I don't care I need see my-" "hey that's y/n elert the council immediately" a officer says from a distance running towards y/n before he could make it to her I grab her hand and run for the exit "Robin why are you here" "there's no time to explain" I say as we run out of the shed and through the woods.

After a while we finally reach the exit of the woods "hey robin how'd you find me did you follow me here?" I chuckle "seems you'd be better off as a detective rather than a superhero" "this is no time for kidding around robin while you followed me here anyone could have followed you" "Well same for you!" "Robin?" Y/n said in a small voice "when I said I'd protect your family with my life you were no exception, weather you like it or not your part of Teen Titans and you mean a great deal to all of us. So please just be more careful and please trust us even if it's just a little anything count's." I said with nothing but heart in mind " thanks Robin I think that's all I needed I only came here to make sure my sisters were ok" "By the what are your sisters name's" "well ones Veronica and the others are olivia, and Eleanor but I call them Roni, elea and liv "oh that's cute" I say in response to the cute names " thanks but I think it mite be time to head home" " but what about your sisters art you worried" "no not anymore I have a close friend looking after them."

Extra for having a longer chapter and you actually reading through it all by😘