chapter 6 pt 1

Starfire POV
"Robin i will be the leaving and wont be back untill the night" "where are you going star?" no where special just want to walk around the city... Ok bye"

Robins POV
"Uh ok?" i say as star leaves out into the elevator "hey robin" i turn around to be greeted by y/n's smile "hey y/n whats sup" " nothing... Were did star go?" im not sure but she said she just wanted to walk around and get some air" "oh ok" y/n says as if theres something bothering her "are you ok" "oh uh yeah fine im just worried about star shes been avoiding me for a while i hope i didnt do anything wrong." " y/n i'm sure star just has somethings she needs to work out and shell be back to her old self in no time" "yeah i hope so" "just have faith" " thak s robin "for what?" youralways there to help me when i need someone and i realy apreciate that" "n-no problem" i say as i feel my cheeks heat up. "R-robin i have a question" "w-what is it" "How do you feel about me?" "l-like what?" i say while studdering out of embarrassment "do you like me? "

(' are thoughts "are speach)
Starfire POV
'I think this is where she went yeah there it is that shed' i begin floting over to the shed i try to open it but it seams to be some kind of magical seal 'wow they must have made a comotion for them to put a magical seal on the shed' i divided to use my powers to break down the seal and it seamed to work untill i saw a little girl with red hair stick her haid up from the hole in the ground were the shed once was "you look like the lady from the stories my mom told me about" "what?" "The great god that created us and put us here on earth" she said while looking at me "w-what was her name" "her name? I think it was leona!" "leona iv heard that n-" "olivia get back here stay away from...oh my god leona Everyone leona shes here she has come to save us" said a girl who looked as if she was only a few years younger than y/n 'leona iv herd that before... Leona the tameranian fugitive?

Why would she creat a whole civilization unless' "wait im not leona but i know were she is" " how can you not be leona you share the same face" an old man standing behind the young girl olivia " you can not fool me i have see the goddess with my own two eyes" " listen old man leona is in prison" what do you mean even the strongest chains could not hold leona" said the young woman who had her fists clenched while standing in front of olivia. "Enough veronica this lady has somthing to say lets judge her after we have heard what she has" " yes...sir" "on my planet tameran the planet leona zaracraft was originaly from theres a law that saysc no woman from tameran was allowed to give birth to a  human mans child and she did just that, that child was raised on earth in a villege of many desendants of others like her mother this villege must have been yours. But?" " WHAT WHAT HAPPEND?" veronica yells "veronica hush" the old man says has he turns back to me and gives a reasuring nod "i was saying that tameran sent a gard to earth to destroy that island and kill her... I am so sorry i must go" "Hay wait young lady you destroyed our hidouts cover get back here" the old man yells as i flote off 'back to tameran i go.