Just as I was about to stand up, Louis and Harry had come back. Shit! I quickly wobbled back up trying to dust grass of my top.

"Ermm, what's going on?" Harry said in a angry tone, why was he mad?

"Uhmm, We were just playing soccer and Hannah here was being clumsy and fell on top of Zayn" Niall laughed.

I gave Niall a glare making him stop laughing.

"And you guys didn't wait for us?" Louis whined.

"Sorry mate, by the way, what were you and Harry talking about?" Liam asked.

"Uhmm nothing, just stuff" Harry said a bit too fast making me suspicious.

"Okay, let's eat, I'm starving" Niall shouted making me laugh, I swear, that boy's stomach is like a black hole.

-

Harry's P.O.V

As we reached back to the place everyone was waiting, we watched them as they played soccer.

"Awwww, their playing without us." Louis whined making me laugh.

As we walked closer, I watched as Niall passed the ball to Hannah, just then, Liam dashed in front of her and stole the ball making her fall... on top of Zayn!!! She's just lying there on top off him. I was getting pissed. I rushed to them, and she was still on top of him, ok now i'm getting jealous.

I saw Liam rush over to them and say "Hannah are you alright? I'm sorry, I didn't mean for that to happen" as he reached his hand to help.

When she finally saw us, she quickly got up and dusted off her shirt, I tried not to sound suspicious but I just blurted out "Ermm, what's going on?".

She looked at me quite offended, did my voice sound too mean? Niall answered my question by saying "Uhmm, We were just playing soccer and Hannah here was being clumsy and fell on top of Zayn"

"And you guys didn't wait for us?" Louis whined making everyone laugh, by that time, i managed to calmed down a bit.

Liam spoke "Sorry mate, by the way, what were you and Harry talking about?"

Shit, I had to say something quick before they start asking questions, "Uhmm nothing, just stuff" I said too fast, god i'm such a terrible liar.

I looked over at Hannah and she was looking at me suspiciously, I managed to break away from her beautiful eyes and looked at the ground.

Everything was quite for a bit when Niall shouted "Okay, let's eat, I'm starving" making Hannah giggle. I couldn't help but smile, she was just so beautiful.

It was 4:30pm and we just about finished eating, except for Niall, he was on his 3rd sandwich. We were all laughing and talking, I thought it would be the perfect time to talk to her.

Hannah happened to be sitting right next to me so I whispered to her ear "Wanna walk near the lake with me?"

She looked over to me and our eyes met, I smirked and waited for her response, "Sure" she replied back smiling.

We both got up and started walking when Louis shouted "Where are you two going?" making Liam and Zayn laugh.

"Ermm, were just wanna walk near the lake real quick" I said.