Fluff Chapter 29

Taehyung POV

I frowned as watched the tv program on the television. Jungkook was in the shower and I was not in the mood to eat or do anything for that matter. I sighed as I shifted for the tenth time on the couch. I put my chin in the palm of my hand and I stared at the television, trying to submerge myself in what was happening.

As I watched, one of the characters leaned into another and kissed him. "What the hell, weren't they just fighting a minute ago," I asked out loud. "I don't know, were they," Jungkook asked and took his place behind me on the couch. I tilted my head back and rested it on his shoulder comfortably. Jungkook interlocked our finger and brushed his lips over our hands gently. He laid a kiss to the side of my head and leaned his head against mine. "So what are we watching," he asked. I shrugged, "Just whatever the hell this is on the T.V." He shook his head, "You very no fun."

I frowned, "Isn't that what Hoseok hyung said to Jimin hyung?" Jungkook nodded, "Yep." I shook my head and smiled, "You're off of work today?" He shook his head, "I brought some work home, so I could be here with you and work." I pouted, "I wanted to cuddle all day today." He whispered in my ear, "We can still cuddle as long as you don't mind holding a computer in your lap while I work." I shrugged, "As long as you're here with me then I don't mind." Jungkook nodded and patted my back to get me to sit up. I moved forward and allowed him to grab him laptop from his workroom. "Do you want anything while I'm up," he asked. I nodded, "Milk." He frowned and cocked his head in confusion, "Milk?"

"I'm thirsty," I explained. "Oh." Jungkook walked out and left me alone on the couch. I grabbed the blanket that was over the back of the couch and wrapped it around me tightly. I turned on a romance movie and waited patiently for Jungkook to come back. I played with ends of the blanket and silently rushed Jungkook to come back.

"Here you go," Jungkook smiled and handed me my milk. I accepted it gratefully and noticed he put it in a Winnie the Pooh sippy cup. "I'm not little right now though," I frowned. He shrugged, "I'm not worried about you being little, I'm worried that you might spill it on my laptop and the sippy cup just makes me feel better." I nodded and okay and leaned forward so he could squeeze behind me. He placed his laptop on my lap and opened it. As he put in his password I turned my head. "You could've looked, I wouldn't have cared if you knew it," Jungkook said as he opened some of the documents on his computer. "What is it then," I asked. "Your name with your birthday."

I smiled, "Really?" He nodded and kissed my scar from four months ago with Evan's crazy ass father. As he worked and mumbled under his breath I watched my movie and enjoyed my milk. "Daddy," I called. Jungkook hummed and I smiled against the vibration in his chest. "Would you ever propose to me,"I asked. Jungkook coughed roughly and then cleared his throat, "One day, I will." I pushed his computer away and closed it. I threw it to the end of the couch and turned to face Jungkook.

"Then we would get married," I asked eagerly. He nodded, "If you said yeah, then yes we would and after we would adopt some kids." My eyes widened comically, "Kids? Like actual living kids?" Daddy frowned at me, "Well, yeah. What type of kids would we adopt if we didn't adopt that kind?" I scratched my head in thought, "I don't know, Daddy. Sometimes people make robots and then pass them off as kids." He laughed at me and nuzzled his nose into my neck, "Baby, I promise that we will adopt actually living kids."

"What will their names be," I asked. Daddy sputtered breathlessly, "Whatever we agree on, but baby we have plenty of time before we get to that point." I shook my head and pulled his head out of my neck, "Daddy, we'll be old and wrinkly before we have kids and then we'll be like grandparents instead of actual parents." Daddy sighed, "Baby how old are you?" I giggled, "Three." He shook his head, "When you're a big boy." I hummed in thought, "19." Daddy nodded, "Baby, you won't be old and wrinkly for another 40 years and even then you might not be. We won't wait 40 years to get married and adopt kids, I promise." Butterflies flew around my tummy and made me giggle, "Okay, Daddy."

"You are so cute," Daddy laughed and kissed my nose. "I want kiss here," I pouted and pointed to my lips. He nodded and pecked me quickly. "No, a grown up kissie," I whined. Daddy shrugged, "Sorry baby, but you're not grown up yet." I put on the big guns and made puppy dog eyes at him, "Pwease." Daddy groaned and connected our lips. I smiled into the kiss and trailed his lips with my tongue. Slowly he opened his mouth and allowed me to put my tongue in his mouth. Before I could do anything he pulled away though. "Why," I whined. Daddy smirked at me, "Daddy needs to work."

Another one. This chapter was unplanned, but I was in the mood for cuteness. I hope you've enjoyed and if I find time, I might update again.... Who knows. I hope you all have a good day/night and I love you. PEACE!!