Trapped Chapter 25

Taehyung's POV

"You did what," I shrieked. Evan wiped his eyes and sniffed, "It was an accident. He came at me when I was trying to go down the stairs and I pushed him back. He tripped and fell down the stairs." I looked back at Jungkook and almost laughed at his face. I would have laughed had it not been for the fact that his face mirrored mine. It was filled with disbelief, fear, and shock.

I turned back around and nodded at Evan, "Take me to him." I turned and mouthed that I'd be right back to Jungkook before I was dragged off by Evan. His hand was sticky from the blood and I cringed slightly. My heart thundered in my ear, almost as loud as our footfalls against the concrete. Evan stopped just before the door, "He's in there." I nodded and pushed open the door. As we walked in I looked around the house. It had a warm brown type color scheme and it seemed really cozy except for the blood. There was a bloody handprint on the hall where you had to take a left.

As I followed the blood Evan breath became labored. "Are you o-," I started, but before trailing off when I saw who replaced Evan behind me. "I thought you were dead." Evan's father grinned at me evilly, "Dead? Is that the story my son made up for you?" I nodded, "Yeah." He shrugged, "Good story especially with the blood everywhere." I frowned, "If its not your blood then who's is it?" He laughed, "Evan bring out Wonho please." I looked around confused until Evan came out of one of the rooms with a limp body in his arms. There was a dark haired, pale kid with blood all over his clothes.

"What did you do to him," I asked running over to the kid. I felt for a pulse and sighed when I got one. "Smart mouthed kids don't work well with me," Evan's father frowned. I looked at Evan and watched the way he treated Wonho. He placed him down on the couch gently, taking great care to not hit his head. I almost smiled, but then I remember that this kid and his father have me trapped. Evan pecked Wonho's head discreetly and stood up quickly. He locked eyes with me and shot an apologetic look to me before crossing the room to his father. "You have him, now let Wonho go," he pleaded. His father looked at him disgustedly, "Taehyung was only part of the equation. He made you comfortable with wanting a guy, he is evil and must be destroyed. Wonho was the object of your affection so he must be killed as well."

Evan's eyes turned glassy, but as soon as his father saw his eyes started to fill with tears he smacked him across the cheek. "Men don't cry," he scolded. "Yes they do and even if they didn't Evan isn't a man yet. He's a fourteen year old kid," I argued. His father's eyes landed on my face with a sneer, "I wouldn't expect a queer like you to understand." I rolled my eyes, "Queer? Is that the best you have to insult me with? I cry sometimes and so does my boyfriend. Guess what? You cry sometimes too, but you just don't let others to see it."

Evan's father crossed the room with heavy footfalls and smacked me across the cheek harshly. My cheek burned and my neck ached from how hard my head turned. Before I could respond with a hit of my own my phone rang loudly. "You didn't take his phone," Evan's father asked. Evan shook violently and shook his head, "I didn't know you w-wanted m-me to." Evan's father sighed heavily and grabbed Evan by the neck. He slammed him up against the wall so hard that the pictures shook.

I reached into my pocket slowly while keeping my eyes on Evan and his father. "Hello," I whispered. "Hey is everything okay," Jungkook asked. I moved towards Wonho on the couch and looked at the pale and sweaty skin. "No, Evan lied. His dad isn't dead."

"I'm calling the police," Jungkook said. "No," I whispered-yelled. "You can't do that yet, I can get out of here without you calling the police." Jungkook sighed, "Fine, you have 30 minutes to get out and if you don't then you can expect the police to be here." I nodded, "Thank you." Jungkook laughed nervously, "I can't believe I'm letting you do this. I love you, be careful." I smiled sadly, "I love you too. Just so you know it was me who at the last ice cream cone and not Jin hyung." Jungkook gasped, "I fucking knew it was you. When you get out of there I swear I'm going to kill you. Bye." I hung up and looked at Wonho, "I'm going to get you out of here kid and if we're lucky I'll get Evan too."

Another one. I decided on how I plan to finish the book and it kind of goes off from what was originally planned, but I guess that's okay. I hope you all enjoyed the chapter because this is just part 1, there will be a part 2 up really soon so look forward to that. I love you and hope you have a good day/night. Peace!!!