Struggles Chapter 8

Jungkook POV

Hoseok opened the door right when I pulled unto the driveway. "Hey. So... how'd it go," He asked walking onto the porch. "It was a little enlightening, but it was also frustrating as hell," I sighed collapsing onto the stairs. "Well maybe I could help you figure it out. What did Jin hyung say?"

I huffed, "He said that Tae always does this around this time of year. He said that I should stand by him, even if Tae didn't want me to. He also said, "'Its not what's happening, but what has happened."' Its frustrating!" Hoseok nodded and sat beside me, "I can relate a little bit. Before Yoongi hyung really opened up to Jimin and me it was like pulling teeth to get any type of personal information from him. He was a closed book inside of a safe that no one had the key to. Jimin and I sat around, just like this, and tried to figure out what we could do for him. Trust me, I lost a lot of sleep, but at the end it was worth it."

I frowned, "What was worth it?" He looked at me with a smile, "Seeing him smile and laugh. Being able to hold him and Jimin in my arms, knowing both of them are okay. Its worth it for him to know that no matter what, that Jimin and I will be here to the end. A little word from the wise though, appreciate the struggles because in the end they either make or break your relationship." Hoseok got up and went back into the house, leaving me in the cool, evening air. I laid there for a while, not noticing the night beginning to fall around me. I laid back down and closed my eyes, still thinking on my own unreasonable love for this boy that I met less than 3 months ago.

A weight laid across my stomach. It became familiar as it ran its fingers through my hair gently. "Daddy," Tae whispered. I hummed quietly. We were both acting as though we were afraid to break the silence. "Is your adult stuff finished," He asked. I shook my head, "Daddy still hasn't finished sadly. He doesn't know what to do right now though." I felt Tae put his chin into my chest, "But you always know what to do daddy."

I sighed, "Not this time." I opened my eyes and looked at the stars, if I looked downward I could see the top of Tae's head. "Maybe I can help you daddy. Eomma taught me how to listen to listen to people," Tae said sitting on top of my chest. I smiled and patted around for his hand. "That's sweet baby, but daddy doesn't want to hurt you," I said. Tae moved his hand to mine and interlocked our fingers together. "Please daddy? Pretty please," he begged. I nodded, "Fine, but if you don't want to answer my questions then say so and we'll stop."

With him sitting on my chest I saw him nodded and smiled a little. "Who's the monster," I asked quietly. He squeezed my hand and took a deep breath. "The monster was someone who hurt me," He whispered. I could tell he was slipping out of headspace so I squeezed his hand reassuringly. "How? How did he used to hurt you baby," I asked. A shiver came through his body. "Can we not talk about this now," Tae asked opening his tear filled eyes. I nodded and pulled him down to fully lay on top of me.

I kissed his hair, "I love you, you know that right?" He nodded, "Love you too, daddy." There was a comfortable silence over us until Tae broke it with a question. "If I asked you to stop doing something to me, would you," He asked. I frowned, "Of course." He mumbled, "Even if you enjoyed it?" I nodded, "Even if I enjoyed."

"If I told you something, would you believe me," He mumbled. I pulled his face up to meet mine, "I will always believe you, even when I don't want to." I placed a brief kiss on his lips only to be stopped from pulling away. Tae wrapped his hand around the back of my neck and pulled me closer. I kissed back eagerly, placing my hands under his waistband slightly.

When he pulled away I sucked in a breath. "Someone once told me that kisses were the things people were too afraid to say," I panted. Tae's cheeks were red from blush, but his nose was red from the cool air. "Let's go inside," I whispered looking into Tae's eyes. He blinked and got off of me. He helped me up and walked inside, holding the door for me. "Oh look who it is," Yoongi's voice rang from the kitchen.

Tae walked right out of the kitchen and into the living room to look for Jimin. "Wow, you're actually out of the studio. Usually when we're at work you won't come out for anything, not even lunch," I teased. Hoseok walked in right when I said that and narrowed his eyes at Yoongi. "I thought you said you ate lunch while you were at work," He hissed. Yoongi glared at me before turning to Hoseok with a sugar sweet smile. "Of course I eat at work, I bring my own lunch."

"Bullshit, I leave the house after you do and you never take lunch with you," Hoseok said glaring at Yoongi. "Daddy, Dada," Jimin yelled before running into the kitchen, with Tae right behind him. "Yes baby," Hoseok and Yoongi said at the same time. "Can TaeTae sat over, please? What about Uncle Kookie? TaeTae said that he wouldn't stay without Uncle Kookie," Jimin rambled without taking a breath. Yoongi raised his eyebrow and Hoseok just stood there looking at me. "I, um, guess I can if your daddy and dada will let me," I said flickering my eyes between both of them.

Hoseok nodded, "I don't mind, and we have the room. I'm off tomorrow so I guess its okay with me. Babe, is it okay with you?" Yoongi looked at Hoseok, "Yeah, I guess, but you're cooking dinner tonight since you wanted extra people." Jimin giggled and turned to Tae excitedly, "Yay, you can stay! Let's go play some more." They ran off leaving us behind. 

We all looked at each other. "Why did we become caregivers again," I asked. "Because they're cute and we love our littles more than life itself," Yoongi said looking at Hoseok fondly. I nodded in agreement. That boy caused me so much trouble, but I can't say that I don't love him for it.

Sleep overs bro! Another one. I wrote most of this at school, but you know you just have to do what you have to do. We're coming upon some drama so I hope all of you are ready. Love you all. I hope you enjoyed!