1

Sasuke's pov

It's Thursday in the afternoon when the bell goes of signifying the end of the day. I grab my books and put them in my bag. Since today is Thursday I have an appointment with my therapist. So I make my way to the door but I'm stopped by Kiba. "Sasuke! Hé where are you going? I was wandering if you wanted to hangout with the gang?" They should know by now that I'm not free on Thursdays. "Sorry Kiba, but I'm not not free on Thursdays... remember?" I'm internally groaning about the forgetfulness of my friends. "O right! I forgot..." he says scratching he top of his head. I turn around and make my way to my appointment.

Kiba's pov

It's finally the end of the day so I leave the classroom as fast as I can. Now I have to find Sasuke, if I can find him... Sasuke always disappears on Thursdays and we want to know why. I turn around the corner and see Sasuke going towards the door. "Sasuke! Hé where are you going? I was wandering if you wanted to hangout with the gang?" 'Good Job me now I sound stupid!' "Sorry Kiba, but I'm not free on Thursdays... remember?" I know he's trying not to look disappointed but it's still visible. "O right! I forgot..."my hand finds its way to the top of my head as a force of habit. Before I could say something else he turns around and out the door. 'Maybe next time we should follow him?'

Sasuke's pov

You know the funniest thing about my therapist is? Well let me tell you, the funniest thing is that the appointment takes place in a house right next to mine. I knock on the door and hear a voice saying that he will be there in a second. The door opens and a blond man becomes visible. His blue eyes shine in confusion and defense. "Can I help you?" He asks, it is obvious that he doesn't like me. "I'm here for Naruto." "What is your business with my son?" His eyes are slits and fallowing my every move. "Dad!" The anger in Naruto's voice could be heard clearly and paralyzing us both to the ground. And there he was Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze, my therapist. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" The man in frond of me, that I assume is Naruto's father, pales visibly when Naruto's glare lands on him. "I'll have you know that that's my patient! I told you that I had an appointment with him." Naruto's glare disappeared and a disappointment look came in its place. "Your glad mom isn't here... Anyway Sasuke we're going on a walk and dad you are going to finish your paperwork got it?" He asks with a stern voice. The older male nods quickly and hurry's back inside. "Sorry about that..." Naruto grabs his coat and closes the door behind him. Naruto is the same age as me, so he's 16. Despite the fact he's just as old as me he finished with school when he was 9. He's smarter than a Nara, but that doesn't always go for his behavior. "So... where are we going?" I ask after a while. "I was thinking of going to the park, but if you want to go somewhere else just tell me. I won't mind..." "No that's okay, the park I mean." A faint blush spread up to my cheeks, but got worse when he gave me one of his real smiles. "There's no need to be ashamed you know..? Everyone makes mistakes..." Naruto let his sky blue eyes fall to the ground with a sad expression on his face. The little light that you always could find in his eyes had disappeared and his eyes became glassy. "So I was hoping we could try to talk about what happened. But I think it's best if we start with how your day was." "Well it was Fine... Kiba asked if I wanted to hangout with the gang today..." Naruto's face didn't show any emotions but I know that he feels guilty about it. "We can always reschedule the appointment to another day. I wouldn't mind."

Kiba's pov

"So, that's what happened..." 'Why did they have me go after him?' "I can't believe how stupid we are! We should just have followed him from the start!" Sakura yells. "There's nothing we can do about it now." Shikamaru says with his back against the lockers. "Why not just hangout with everyone here?" Ino asks. "We can go to the park..?" Hinata suggest with a whisper. "Yeah. Let's go!" Ino yells running of. "Wait up Ino!" Sakura yells running after her girlfriend. Believe it or not but they've been together for 2 years.

-time skip-

We are finally in the park when Sakura stops walking. "What's wrong?" Ino asks. "Guys? Isn't that Sasuke?" We look where she's pointing and everyone is shocked. 'Sasuke? I thought he wasn't free on Thursdays?!" "We can... reschedule... day. I wouldn't mind." We hear the guy next to Sasuke say as they got closer. "No it's fine." Sasuke says quickly. "So what else?" The boy asks. "Well, We had a Test for history today." "How did that go?" "Absolutely perfect. My dad will be happy with that." 'What does he mean with that? Aren't parents always happy when there children get good grades?' I look at the rest to see that we all think the same thing.

Sasuke's pov

"Absolutely perfect. My dad will be happy with that." 'Why can't he stop expecting that the whole family be perfect?! I want to cry so bad right now!' "Sasuke? What would you do if I told you that your father would die tomorrow?" I turn my head only to look into Naruto's eyes. "I-I... don't know..." I say looking down. "Just that proves, that despised what your father puts you through, you still care." "I guess... It happened 2 years ago. I got home with a bad grade and Tou-san snapped. I'm not sure what happened but... Tou-san slapped me and soon after he started yelling at me. He never yelled at me before that so I was scared. So I started running, out the door, across the street and into the park. I was sitting on a bench when this man came up to me..." I stopped talking because of the bad memories flooding my mind. "Let's stop here, okay?" I simply nod my head because if I open my mouth I think I'll trow up. "Like I promised I will answer the questions you wanted to ask last time." "Okay. D-did he... ever... touch you? In the... sexual way..?"

Nobody's pov

"Okay. D-did He... ever... touch you? In the... sexual way?" Sasuke and Naruto sat down while Sasuke's friends were listening not to far away. "He did." Was Naruto's simple answer. "How did you get away?" Sasuke's friends didn't fully understand what they were talking about, but they knew that it is a serious conversation. One that they probably shouldn't be listening to. "I didn't. And I probably never will." Sasuke and his friends were all wondering what he meant by that, but Sasuke didn't ask so they wouldn't know. "How about we stop here to day? I really think you should hang out with your friends." Sasuke turned his head to Naruto, disbelief in his eyes. "Besides aren't those your friends?" Naruto asks looking directly at Sasuke's friends. Sasuke was shocked, because indeed there stood his friends.