Chapter 35: Saved by a Miracle

Start from the beginning

Me: don't push it

Still pouting I dragged Dustin into Marla's to look for my prom dress. We looked around the store for a bit before Diamond and Nia found there Prom Dresses.

Diamond picked a Purple High-Low Strapless Ruffle Bottom Dress while Nia picked a Blue One-Shoulder High Slit Gown with Cut-Out Panels

We exited the store than went into about four more stores before I saw a beautiful prom dress in the window of BCBG

Me: that's the dress, that's my prom dress

Diamond: well come in let's go get it

We went inside and went to the dress section. When I saw that there was only one of the one I liked left I sprinted for it. When I had it in my hand I checked the size. It was medium so it would fit me. I walked into the change room and changed into the Tess strapless bustier dress. At the top it was strapless and tight fitting and at the bottom it was loose and flowing freeing. I found some black wedges left in the change room in size 9. My size. I strapped them onto my feet, then strutted out the change room. When I walked out Nia and Diamond screamed "THATS THE DRESS" while Chase, Dustin and Sam were texting. When Diamond noticed they weren't paying attention she smacked Chase upside his head.

Chase: Damn woman, what?

Diamond: what do you think of the dress?

Chase: what dress?

Diamond: the one Nye's wearing

Chase looked over in my direction, and when he saw me he tapped Dustin frantically.

Dustin: what the fu--

When Dustin's eyes met mine I started feeling a bit self contious. What if he didn't like it? What if I looked weird? What if I reminded him of an ex? Those choices ran through my head and I quickly ran back into the change room. Taking off the dress I put it back on the hanger when someone wrapped there arms around my stomach. The sent of axe instantly filled my nose and I visually relaxed. It was just Dustin.

Me: get out

Dustin: no

Me: yes

Dustin: you don't want me to leave

Me: yes I do

Dustin: ok

Dustin lifted me up and lightly pushed me against the change room walls. His finger trailed up to my ass then gave it a hard squeeze. He moved his fingers down to my area and started playing with the fabric that was blocking him from my area.

Nyesha: I think you just got me wet

Dustin: you get wet that easily?

Nyesha: shut up if you were ugly this wouldn't be a problem

Dustin: too bad I'm not

Nyesha: put me down, I have a surprise for you

Dustin put me back onto the floor and I slowly grind on his area and I start to feel it rise. I push him onto the bench inside the change room and give him a lap dance

Dustin: Nyesha, stop, I'm getting hard

I put my lips onto his and continue and his moans just made me go faster. When his area felt Rock hard I got off him and shoved him out the change room and this time made sure to lock the door.

Dustin: YOUR SOOOOO DEAD LATER

Me: whatever

Dustin: oh and Nyesha