"Said you're a loud-mouth b*tch that doesn't know when to quit. So where's that spunk now?" He pushed his face closer to mine and I caught a whiff of his not so pleasant breath.

"Oh God your breath! Get the hell away from me. Oh gosh, I feel my soul slowly leaving!" I finally snapped squeezing my nose shut with my finger.

I heard a growl escape his lips which had me freeze. The growl sounded deadly and animalistic. It resembled one of a werewolf.

I took the chance to look him over once more.

Bright green eyes, overly annoying, a smirk that could send any crazy woman into a frenzy, only I'm not crazy.

This was Jovanni's brother. Of course, I should have pointed it out from the eyes.

"Jovanni," I spoke his name wondering how Jason would react. Jason's face snapped towards me and in an instant, I was up against the wall with a hand clasped tightly around my neck.

"How do you know that name." He growled out. I returned his brutish behaviour with a hard shove to the chest. He went flying across the room and hit the wall roughly.

Sometimes I really underestimate this so-called strength I have.

"Don't you dare touch me." I sneered at his hunch over figure. He looked weak leaning against the wall with blood running down his temple.

I looked down at my hands and noticed that I pulled the chains out of the wall when I pushed Jason off me.

I walked over to his figure with two chains dangling off the cuffs wrapped securely around my wrists. I stopped when I stood directly in front of him.

"I could easily choke you to death using these chains here but I won't because Jovanni and I came all this way to find you." I grabbed the hem of his shirt, so he knew I was talking to him. He seemed surprised when I told him about Jovanni.

"And I won't let my friend down." I finished off, sending him one of my evil glares. He looked down at his feet ashamed.

"Where's all that spunk you had a while ago?" I asked mocking his words.

"He left me for dead." Jason finally spoke up. I stayed silent letting him talk.

"Boss told me that once there was a way for the supernatural to escape He took that chance without looked back for me. I would only drag him down is what he said." Jason spat out seemingly having flashbacks to that dreadful day judging by his blazing eyes.

"Your boss lied. Jovanni would never leave someone behind only to go back for them knowing the dangers of crossing between lands. As stupid as he may seem, He's not. Plus, even if he did have the thought of coming back for someone, I doubt his lazy ass would commit such a crime for just anyone."

Jason's eyes never left the floor. I could see him slowly regret his decision of listening to his deceitful boss who I have yet to meet.

"You keep speaking of this boss, but I have yet to see one." I pointed out. Jason shrugged.

"Boss doesn't like to be seen." Was all he said. Seeing as this was wasting my time I clapped my hands.

"Well, seeing as this... event took a 180 turn I will now be taking my leave. You can try to stop me, but you'll just be wasting your time." I nodded at him and proceeded to find the handle to the hidden door.

"Wait!" His words had me stop. "If... If you're going to look for my brother can I come with?" He asked tentatively fiddling with the tips of his fingers and biting the side of his lip nervously.

"I follow Jovanni to look for you, now I'm following you to look for Jovanni? Maybe you both should stay one place." I spoke, mostly towards myself. Jason's lips broke off into a small smile. From then on, I could finally picture him as the young boy he's supposed to be than a boy posing as a man for evil endeavours.

"Do you even know where they dragged him?" I asked him as we made out way out of the room. The chains still attached to my arm were dragging on the concrete floor. It made an annoying sound.

"I'm not sure, all I was told is that boss captured three illegal citizens, and two of them were to be murdered via electrocution." Jason's eyes widened at every word he spoke. Seeing as I was trapped in this room the two being executed were Finn and Jovanni.

"I'm not sure why I'm trusting you right now, but I really need to save my friends and if you try and sabotage this in any way I will remind you that these chains are still here for your disposal." I raised my arm up to show the silver grey chains that were resting at the sides.

He gulped noticeably and vigorously nodded. "Got it."

I took that as a sign of trust, and we both rushed through the dark and creepy complex in search for an exit.

Jason suddenly stopped. I turned to look at his figure standing in one spot.

"Um, I forgot to mention," He paused rubbing the back of his neck. I raised a brow to indicate him to continue. "The boss is kind of crazy." He explained sheepishly as if he's preparing himself for me to lash out at him.

I scoffed, rolling my eyes. "Boy, you haven't seen crazy yet."

//////

 Thanks for reading guys. You all are really supportive and awesome so thanks again don't forget to leave a comment or vote on this chapter if you enjoyed. Thanks. 🙃  

 🙃  

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Crimson Hoodजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें