CHAPTER 20-Promise?

"Am not. " I whispered back and pouted at him. He looked back at my lips, his eyes following my every movement.

While he was busy, I pushed myself up a bit and lightly pecked his nose just like he did. It was 100% adrenaline.

I hope.

He, just like me, wasn't able to click what happened. After he perceived my action, a grin formed on his face.

Since he clearly wasn't in a mood to move, I had to do something. So I started to tickle his sides, causing him to move here and there and he cracked up laughing even more harder and shrieking like a mad girl.

"Bella. Just stop!"
"Bella. Oh no."
"What the fuck." he kept laughing and yelling.

"Oh My God! So Aiden Connor is ticklish!" I muttered as I continued my torture.

After what seemed like hours to me, I finally gave up when I saw him breathless.

I was dying with laughter by now.
And when he was panting to regain his breath, I took my chance and moved out from under him and stood up. I was still trying to stop laughing but somehow, looking at Aiden's state, it wasn't looking like I will stop anytime now. My cheeks and stomach were hurting so bad by now.

When I looked back, he had his phone in his hands and he was clicking my photos or maybe even making a video of me laughing and clapping my hands like a retarded seal.

"Oh No. Aiden. Give me that bloody phone of yours." I said as I pointed a finger at him, giving him a warning and moved towards him to snatch it. But he moved his hands away from me and stood up on the bed.

"Taking pictures helps to make the moment last forever.."He mumbled, sarcastically.

I ran around in my room, covering my face with my hands.

"Aiden. Just stop it. I'm looking like I've been hit by a truck." I said as I tried to cover myself with a pillow that lying on the floor. And my words were pretty much very true, I haven't fixed my hair since morning. And I'm quite sure it looks like a bird nest.

"Now that is so delusional." He muttered as he kept taking photos of me, moving around on the bed.

After he was done, he threw his phone on the bed and began to walk towards me with a smug look on his face. "My turn."

"Uh-oh" I mumbled as worry filled me if I was gonna survive the next attack.

With each step he took in my direction, I retreated backwards until I realise that there was no space behind me but just a wall. I started to run around in the room, yelling, but Aiden was right behind me to catch me. He caught me by my waist and threw me on my bed. And with an evil smirk that covered his face, he walked towards me.

"Aiden. Look. I'm sorry. Don't even think about it." I said but my plead was heard by deaf ears .

Soon he was tickling the freaking life out of me. I kicked here and there but to no avail, he pinned me down and started his torture again. I again started to kick here and there.

"Why are you trying to kill me?" He chuckled as he tried to defend himself.

"Why are YOU trying to kill yourself.? Stop it." I yelled at him, without causing the slightest effect on him.
Oh god. I couldn't stop laughing or screaming. Well, laughing was totally involuntarily. But Aiden. Oh boy, he was having the fun time of his life.
With one hand, he pinned both my hands above my head and with the other, he continued to tickle me. Even if I tried to get out of his tight grip, I failed miserably. He was way too strong as compared to me. Like seriously, he was just holding both my hands with his one hand and even with all my might, I didn't have any effect on him.