Chapter 25

Joy filled our eyes as my handsome God son made his grand entrance on November 19, 2017 with a soft cry. Introudcing baby Kaideun Hezikile Christopher Hadley JR. to the world weighing 6 1/2 pounds and 19 ounces . He was soooo perfect . I mean absolutely perfect . Ann decided to leave JR's placenta on since it was a natural practice our family's  preached . Chris and Ann both cried as she cradled her new bundle of joy . The nurses cleaned him up as Chris prepared to hold his son . Ann sat in the bed breathing heavily as the pains of child birth and pushing took a toll on her , a toll that she'd cherish and remember . I could feel myself zoning out .

            *Dream*

I pictured myself sitting in the exact same spot Ann was in . Only in a cold light filled hospital room was Rico holding a very beautiful dark little girl with curly curly jet black hair and world's most beautiful set of big blue eyes. He nestled the baby with love and care . As the baby cried from hunger I strretched my arms out to received her . He shook his head no. I was dumbfounded 🤦🏾‍♀️.

*snapping loudly*
"Earth to Taylor , earth to Taylor" Ann said . I snapped out of my daydream as Ann handed me JR. He was so small and innocent . I whispered a poem I once heard at a medical convocation about the world we live in and the challenges he'd be faced with . I also whispered how much he'd stolen my heart lol 💓 I cradeled him and kissed him as Chris took and passed him to his mommy as she began breastfeeding him . I told Ann I was going to let TJ know the baby was here but she was in her mommy zone and I was soooo happy because she had an amazing glow one I'd NEVER ever seen and I was proud for her. *Inside secret , I just wanted to see TJ ugly fine ass again🤦🏾‍♀️* Now im not gonna give in ...... hell no ‼️ but yaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllll he looked damn good. Good enough to ......... nvm 😂😂😌. I walked up to him and looked him up and down with a evil glare *yes , I rehearsed that in my head😂😂😂🤦🏾‍♀️* he mugged me. "What mane staring a nigga down and shit". Damn I didn't expect that reaction . "Aint nobody looking atcho ugly ass I came down here to tell you our God son is here . He smiled brightly and rubbed his hands. He got up and we walked to  the back with me.

*TJ point of view
Maaaaan . When I tell yall alot has happened to a nigga. Me and my daughter been bonding OH SO WELL😩 thats daddy baby . I got her name tatted across my entire chest . I love that lil girl so much . Speaking of love .... when I saw Taylor my mind flashed back to the 1st day I met her . Perfect white teeth , natural curly black hair , nice titty's , soooo much ass it'll take 4 hands to hold , thick ass thighs , I mean just a blessed BBW. Her meals were the best , she was the most beautiful woman a real nigga done ever seen , and her sex................ maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan 🙊💦. Everything about this woman made my flesh have goosebumps cause she kept a nigga on his toes shawty . I followed behind her closely as her ass jiggled as she walked . I missed her ass no doubt but fuck all lat extra shit she had going with that looser nigga . Besides the streets been talking . She a hoe . She was fucking with me and this nigga . He came and got her when her stupid ass jetted on me in Florida, they been going on dates and shit ..... but I got my own thang going with this dancer girl. Asian and black honey , 5'4 , light brown eyes , body full of tattoos, long black hair , lil perky tittys and im trying to expand that lil ass booty . I was feeling ma. Imma show Taylor imma let a hoe play w/ a hoe like W2 bitch ass. As we entered into the room I had to get geared up to see lil man .  I dapped Chris up as he handed me lil man and he straight marked lil nigga . Highliigher yellow ass skin , big ass nose , and long ass body 😂 . Yeah this was gone be my road dawg here . Taylor helped Ann change into her clothes in the  bathroom as me and Chris went over bidness plans while the baby slept . We had to air some shit out on the low end and it was time to see bout that . My phone buzzed in my pocket with my momma picture . I told Chris hold on while me and momma ran it . "Aye , nigga tell mama to hook a nigga up w/ some kool-aid pie" Chris laughed😂.