Chaper 8

*1 month later* I fell down the stairs at work and will have to have surgery which will require me to recover for 5 long ass months 😑😑. But at least I'm off work with pay . This shit hurt so bad . I have to have therapy 3 days out the week . I haven't been out in so long . And with me and Ann not talking ... That make things lonesome . But TJ been with me since I fell . No we are not together , we just close friends . He got me a little at home nurse and clean up crew . I don't like nobody else cooking and cleaning for me but since I broke my leg in 4 spots and my arm bone fractured , I guess I don't have much of a choice . I was laying down watching tv when TJ walked in with Mc'Donalds. "Hey , how you feeling pretty girl ". TJ said . "In pain man" I told him . He bent down and hugged me . He smelled so good . He opened the windows to the balcony door so some light can come in . I was in a teeshirt and some underwear . I hope I don't have to pee or nothing . He opened the McDonald's bag and put a few fries in my left hand . I tried but all them meds had me weak . He laughed at me steady dropping food . "You think that's funny "? I questioned . He shook his head smiling . "Huh , let me help you ". And he fed me some fries . After I finished eating I felt a pee come on . Dammit I thought . I told TJ I had to pee but I was only in my panties . "Damn , what you think imma harm you if I see your ass or some "? He snapped . "TJ , I ain't mean it like that , it's just I don't feel comfortable around you like that ". He got up and called the nurse . "Look , I'm finna head out . Call me if you want some ". I just shook my head . "You know what , you so selfish man . I haven't tried nothing on you yet , why would I take advantage of you in a time of healing . You got me fucked up with your ex nigga . I wouldn't dare put my hands on you in no type of way anyways . As stuck up as your ass be acting ..... I'm good . That shit was hurtful you ". And he slammed the door . I don't believe him . Me being stuck up ? Nawl . *Later that night* . I was trying to get to my wheelchair the doctors gave me but ended up on the floor . I screamed in pain . Fuck , fuck , fuck I cursed loudly . No help was here to even help me . Damn my pain was excruciating . I screamed some more but what was the use . Luckily the phone was on the dresser . It was 4:30 AM I hope he was up . I was crying but tried to sound calm. "Hello" , he answered in a disturbed deep voice . "TJ , can you come help me please". I cried. It sounded like he jumped up . "Here I come , stay on the phone with me ". But my phone was on 1 % and died in his face . 5 minutes later I heard the door shut . Damn , TJ must have flew over here cause he said he live a good 20 minutes from here . The house door open and shut . TJ ran over to where I was and picked me up . "What was you doing girl ". He asked . I pointed to the wheel chair and he shook his head . I was beyond embarrassed . He wrapped his strong arms around me and picked me up . I was soaking wet and cried even more because he not only had to help me off the floor but he held my pissy ass in his hands . After he laid me in the bed , he walked into the bathroom and cut the water on . A few minutes later he came back into the room . "Taylor look , I know you need a bath so don't even argue with me just take yo clothes off so I can bath you , if you need help i'll do it for you ....". I just sat their looking so he walked over to me and started taking off my shirt . I didn't have a bra on but he didn't stare at my breast either .
Next it was panties , which he just slid down and wrapped the towel around me . After he sat me in the tub , I told him I had it but he started washing my neck and breast . "TJ , why you doing this forreal"? I questioned . "You need help right ...... Ok that's what I thought" . After he helped me wash my private parts he got the towel and picked me up . After we got to the room he dried my body off and lotion me .
Now , with me being on the fat side I was shame of my 2 fat rolls and stomach . He got me a big tee shirt and some panties and help me put them on . Once he got through , he gave me some pain meds and told me to lay down . "I'm finna go home but I'll be back at 9 some ". It was now 5:02 . "Call me again if you need some". I nodded my head . He bent down and kissed me passionately .

Ok . This chapter was fun writing . Damn Taylor broke her leg in 4 places 😩😱 . Why she so mean to TJ ? Is TJ right about her comparing him to her ex Rico ? Look at how he rushed over to help her up ! He bathed her 😊 . TJ so sweet☺️ . They kissed 💋.
Will they get together ? 🙄😊 . Stay tuned !