Chapter 17

Today is Monday morning and I couldn't have been more excited . I stepped out the tub heading to my walk in closet to get all cute for this special occasion . I decided on a denim shirt , black knot skirt with a long side , black flatforms , and my silver Micheal Kors watch with some pearls and black Micheal Kors cross body and a messy bun . I lotioned up with my Victoria secret and sprayed Calvin Klein on . 10 minutes later I was on my way to Ann appointment . I hit the expressway in deep thought . As I pulled into the clinic I immediately felt sick just being in clinics made me sad , bringing me back to the day I aborted my son or daughter for Rico no good ass . Tears welled up in my eyes and almost fell until I heard a horn honk behind me . Damn I'm always daydreaming I said aloud as I pulled into the park correctly . The Honda sped past me . "Damn my bad" I said with a eye roll from hell 😂. I walked into the clinic only to be greeted by Ann , Chris , and fucking TJ . I acknowledged everyone except him and sat beside Ann . He didn't look up from his phone the entire time . Me and Ann chatted about her nervousness until her name was called . "Freeman" the nurse called out . We all stood up as one happy family and entered but the nurse stopped us in our track . "Clinic policy that the patient is only allowed 3 guests of her choice so one has to sit in the waiting area . Before Ann had the chance to speak I spoke for her . "We're her with the patient , today she find out the gender and only the God parents will know ". I explained to the nurse . "Yes , I understand that but only 3 can enter not 4 ". she said with a attitude . I was about to say some back but Chris spoke up . "Man to keep confusion down , shit y'all gone back their dawg " he said while dapping TJ up . "You sure man , you are the father ". Chris nodded his head . "Do that my boy, gone head and find out is it a lil JR like I kno he is ". We headed to the back and waited on the Doctor . 15 minutes later the doctor came in and examined the baby . Ann was cheesing mighty hard as I recorded her on my snap as the doctor examined the baby on the ultrasound . As he finished up Ann got dressed and headed out the door . I'm so glad the reveal was 6 days from now cause I couldn't hold on much longer and couldn't contain my excitement . The doctor walked out of the room and TJ stood up . I rolled my eyes at his presence and stood up behind him . He was smiling mad hard . He walked out the office and slapped hands with Chris . "I'm hungry y'all , let's all go out and get some to eat ". Ann said . "I'm good girl I already ate " I lied . I didn't even wanna be in the same room with TJ. He gave me a look and I rolled my eyes . Ann and Chris sensed the animosity between us . "Man , come on Tay please . We're  so excited and y'all should be too , please do this for me big sissy ". I threw my hands up and Ann jumped up and down cheesing . We where headed to ihop and I noticed a text from TJ . I didn't even bother reading it cause he was left on read with most of the texts he been sending lately . Once I was inside I noticed how crowded it was . We all sat at the booth leaving me stuck beside TJ 😒. I slid in and picked up my menu . I felt eyes on me while Ann nem posed for SC . TJ was starring mad hard and didn't let up because I rolled my eyes at him . After we all finished eating Ann nem left leaving me and TJ at the booth . He texted me a lengthy paragraph .

😒😒😒 : Tay , look man I thought we was on good terms yo ? You been avoiding me for far to long and behind what ? A misunderstanding ? Shit honestly , I still don't even know what you so angry and upset about but mane BabyGirl talk to me . I'm sure we can work it out . Yk I ain't finna beg , I'm just asking you to talk to me shawty so we can get back on the US track ❤️.

Me : Beg ?😂😂💀Whatever dude

With that I stood up to leave . TJ followed me right out the door . "Taylor " I kept walking to my car not acknowledging him or what he had to say . "Taylor" he called again . Seconds later I made it to my car and felt around for my keys . He held them up in his hands . "Can I get my keys so I can go please " ? He shook his head . "What the fuck and where the fuck all this attitude come from "? He waited on my response . I was getting annoyed with his ass . "TJ give me my keys on some real shit . "Ian giving you a fucking thang until you talk to me Tay . Forreal what's the big promblem ? Why you so mad at me "?

I was through playing games with his ass . "You act like that shit you pulled the night I was in your room didn't affect me , well it did . You gotta grab guns and shit to keep you safe . What the fuck boy ? You had me up in their and shit . And I know about yo line of work and all that . You really thank I feel safe in your care ? Then you shot somebody ! Fuck outta here man " I said with a move gesture .