Marian (SDS)

Name: Marian

Name: Marian

Nickname: Mar

Magic Abilities (anything in parenthesis are in her demon form): "fight me."
- fire Cocoon (flames of purgatory): flames engulf Marian and expand outwards, burning anything she wants it to
- water sphere (cell of darkness): water (or darkness) forms a sphere around the victims. The water keeps them from talking, and the currents in the outside keep them from escaping
- Half Counter: it's like Meliodas's Full Counter, but instead she takes half the damage and her opponent takes the other half
- when in her demon form, she has complete control over darkness. (The spiral black stuff)

Weapons: "once again, fight me." MANY knives, her flaming gauntlets (true form: large gauntlets all the way up her arms. Hellflame comes from an endless source in the gauntlets. The flames don't burn her or her clothes, just other things

Backstory: "WHY THE HELL DO YOU WANT TO KNOW!?" When she was little her parents abandoned her

When she was little her parents abandoned her. She cried and cried so loudly that she was heard by Anciera, who brought her to the demon king. She proposed the idea of giving the girl some of his power and raising her to fight and be a potential heir since he had none at the time. He agreed and informed three other people so they could keep her powers in check since she was extremely emotional and her powers were controlled by her emotions. Anceria trained her to use her powers correctly and keep them under control.
As she grew up she was like an older sister to Meliodas and his brothers, although she wasn't related to them in any way, even if she thought she was. She ran away with Meliodas to join the other clans in the Holy War because once the demon king had a legitimate heir, he had no need for her anymore. When she entered the premises, The Four Archangels felt her immense power of the Demon King in her. They summoned her to an isolated room and sealed her away. She thought Meliodas had planned this, so she blamed him for her ensealment. They weren't able to seal away all of her because of her immense power, and she awoke 3,000 years later. In her seal, she was forced to watch the world move on without her. One day her emotions spiraled out of control and she broke her own seal. She awoke with a need for revenge on Meliodas and Elizabeth. She blamed the girl for making Meliodas fall for her, and blamed Meliodas for persuading her to leave.

Job: "i took your wallet" thief, servant if the Ten Commandments and the Demon King

Age: "it's impolite to ask a woman her age... besides, it's complicated." 23 (this will change once we find out Meliodas's age, as she is 4 years older than him)

Gender: "What do I LOOK like to you?" Female

Sexuality: "Why da hell do you wanna know?"Pansexual

Clothes: "Um...." blue T-shirt with gray sleeves, red pants, black boots. Black fingerless gloves with purple crossed swords (turns into her gauntlets)

Looks: "Are you blind?" long silver hair to her mid back, dark blue eyes, fair skin, demon mark under right eye when it's activated

Personality: "Wow, Just have a conversation with me. Jesus, this generation is stupid." sarcastic, little distant, tomboy, smart and cunning

Smut: "fuck off" nope

Swearing: "oh hell yeah!" If you're okay with me swearing, then sure.

Extra stuff: There is something about her that almost no one knows about. The few people that know would be the Demon King, The three brothers masters, and Marian's Master (deceased). So it all started when The Demon King came into power. He knew that having so much power would only cause him trouble. From what most people know, he split his power into 10 different people, who became the Ten Commandments. What actually happened was that he split it into 11 people, Marian was the eleventh. Not even she knows of this power, which makes it even more dangerous.

~Characters she knows don't have to remember her~

~If you play Meliodas, I'll play your crush since Marian is forever alone~