|Taming the creature|

|Flashback..|

When I was a little girl, my parents don't let me go outside to play with other kids but instead, they just trained me fight and defend myself.

The only time I went out is when my Dad got into an accident during the battle so me and my mom rushed to the hospital in Violet System to see is he was ok. Once we reached the all to familiar building, we quickly rushed out of the car and ran towards the emergency room, one subtle thing caught my eye as we were running.

A guy with a creepy and dark aura, wears a black coat and he seem to be staring at me at that time. Then after that everything becam fuzzy because that happened when I was still very young...

|Back to the present|

"Jin are you sure of this? Keeping her in...there?" Alisa pointed at her daughter inside of the very confined glass cube. "I'm sure; her powers as a Devil Gene holder is something I haven't seen before." Lars raised his head up in interest to Jin's statement. "Something you've never seen before? How is that possible? You also have the Devil Gene in you but (Y/n)'s is different?" Jin replied "Yes that is correct; but I do not know what is the reason why...I have yet to answer that question with her here." He faced the two couple then spoke again. "Having another Devil Gene carrier is a valuable source into stopping this bloodline once in for all; another important key to keep in mind that she must remain a secret to any sorts of evil that may cost any harm to other people....so she must stay here to be protected" the couple didn't respond for a while then they took a look at their daughter.

"Are you really just gonna 'protect' her? Or are you gonna conduct some tests on her?" Lars suddenly questioned. "It all depends on how she will respond to them and, of course I will let you know if I will do one. Is that a fare deal?" Lars reached out to Jin's extended hand to shake it.

The couple walked up to the glass cube to whisper some goodbyes to their beloved daughter

"Don't worry (Y/n) dear, you are more safer here than at home...because you are one of the keys to ending the Devil Gene bloodline"

"Be strong (Y/n), me and your father will visit you to see if your doing well...also bear with what will happen after today ok?" The couple slowly approach the exit when a faint sound was hardly audible to them.

".....Mom.......Dad...?"