| A Mix?! |

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waaah wahhhh

"Lars can you feed (Y/n)?" Alisa said, yawning afterwards. "Ok then" Lars then stood up from the bed and proceeded to the crib not far from the bed.

"Hey there sweetie you seem hungry at this hour so time to go eat!" He lifted the pink-haired baby into his arms and went to warm the bottle.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok (Y/n) let's take a break" his father, Lars said. "Ok then! I'll get us some water, be right back!" (Y/n) said cheerfully and flying off. "She shouldn't be using her powers Lars, she's still young and it needs time to

develop....especially since she's a mix of two of us" Alisa explained, sighing afterwards.

"Don't worry babe, our baby is already 14 so might as well teach her what she can and can't do right?"

"AHHHHHH!!!!!" Both parents rush to their daughter's room and what they saw shock them....

"(Y/n)?!?! What happened to you?!" Alisa screamed. "I don't know!! I was just practicing then all of a sudden a bright red light took over me!! Mom, Dad please change me back!!  (Y/n) began to sob while still the the air.

After a few minutes...

For the past hours, the couple tried everything they could to change their daughter back but allas nothing work. "Dad! Throwing furniture at me won't do anything!" (Y/n) said, frustrated by all of the attempts. "Well what do we do now Lars? (Y/n) won't change back to normal...was there anything that we did wrong?" Alisa asked. "I don't know for now Alisa but I know for sure that it has something to do with her DNA...... (Y/n) can you come with us to the Bosconovitch Lab?"

Upon hearing that, (Y/n) shook her head violently. "No! I can't go out looking like this!! I totally look like an alien"

"Alright then, if you won't come with us, we'll just call Dr.Bosconovitch" Alisa said, running to the homephone and dialing the number.

While Alisa was calling the Lab, Lars decided to talk to her daughter to see she's doing fine.

"So how are you feeling right now
(Y/n)?"

"Umm I kinda feel weird"

"What kind of weird?"

"Its like I can control my mind but my body acts on my own" almost on cue her hands went straight to Lar's neck nearly choking him.

" (Y-Y/n) what are you doing?!" Lars, who was surprised by her daughter's attack, grabbed her arms and pry it open. "Are you doing this (Y/n)?!" Her daughter shook her head furiously l and after a few minutes, the doctor came rushing to the both them and injected a sleeping antidote to (Y/n).

~~~~~~~

"So why is she like this Doctor?" Alisa asked, holding (Y/n)'s hand. "Well I was debating whether to tell you guys what I found but I figured that it would be best to just tell it" the doctor explained, swiping the tablet in-hand. Clearing his throat he began. "After doing some tests on your daughter
(Y/n), we found out that there was something mixed in her bloodline" he paused, gesturing at (Y/n)'s body on the bed. "For what we gathered, her bloodline consist of Alisa, which is 50%, for Lars its 48%"

But what was the 2% made of?" Lars asked.

"Well that 2% is actually the....Devil Gene" both Alisa and Lars were shocked by the new and Lars immediately asked. "What?! How can that be?!" Lars asked angrily. "I'm not sure about that but I theorized that someone putted a curse on her" said the doctor. "Well is there anyway we can do to avoid her Devil side to surface?" Alisa asked. "Well there must be something that triggered it, like something she loved dearly but the opposite of it"

"What the hell could it be....don't tell"

~~~~

"Mom, Dad look at this!" Little (Y/n) said, levitating in the air and throwing some punches. "Wow! Good job (Y/n) but be careful ok?" Said Alisa. "Ok! You know what Mom and Dad? Having you too as my parents...is a happy thing and I won't anything happen to you guys!"

"Mom are you ok?!" (Y/n) suddenly asked when she saw her Mom laying on the floor. "Why are you on the ground? And why is there blood here?!" She asked, venom dripping down each word. "Don't worry (Y/n) dear... I just trip and the ketchap that I was holding spilled on me" Her mom explained. "Are you sure? If yes then phew....or else someone's getting their ass kicked.

~~~~~~~

"Its us Lars" Alisa commented. "She loves us so much that if anything happened to us, her 'Demon Side' surfaces"

"Who could have possibly cursed my daughter with the Devil Gene?!"

~~~~~~~

"Sir, it appears that (Y/n) has also the Devil Gene inside her"

"Well that's a surprise"