| A Deal |

(Y/n)'s POV

Ok (Y/n) calm down, calm downnn. Apparently The Devil Gene is flowing inside of me..... well isn't that great.

So the Doctor said, my love for my parents were so strong that if anything happened to them...my 'Evil Side' comes out....well lets test th-

Crash

"What was that?!" I got off my bed and opened my door. Heading to the living room, my eyes widened to see my parents fight the Mishima Zaibatsu soldier.....my body acting first before my mind; I grabbed one of the soldiers head and threw him to the wall. "Stay away from us you scums!!" I yelled, caught the attention of their leader apparently.

"Get her!" One of the male soldiers yelled which called more soldiers. "I warned you once, I'll warn you again... STAY AWAY FROM MY FAMILY!!!" My devil side surfacing, I sprinted towards one of the soldiers when I felt a kick near my leg. I pivot my head to the one that kicked me, he was wearing a suit but his face was covered.

"Now don't fight back or things will get worse"

My body relaxed and I floated down. "(Y/n) are you ok?!" I could hear the calls of my parents but this man's voice to disabled my hearing.

(Back to 3rd Person)

"What did you do to her Jin?!" Lars yelled, can't contain his anger anymore. "I'll explain everything back in HQ..... for now come with me" on cue (Y/n)'s fell to floor but luckily Lars was close enough to catch her, still in her demon form.

~~~~~~

"Aren't you gonna explain what all of this is?" Lars asked, scanning the environment. "It seems to be that your daughter (Y/n) has the Devil Gene in her blood, me, being a victim of it... I wouldn't dare to see another victim be eaten alive by this monstrosity" Jin explained. As the three arrive at where (Y/n) was put, Jin handed them a picture of the same mark that he had but it was located in her lower back. While they were discussing about all of this, they failed to notice (Y/n) who just awoken.

"WHERE ARE MY PARENTS?!?!" (Y/n) frantically yelled, echoing in the whole room. Alisa and Lars ran up to the glass boarder and knock on the glass. "(Y/n) darling we're here" Alisa said. (Y/n) turned to her side and ran up to them. "Mom, Dad!! Your safe!" Little by little (Y/n)'s demon form was fading and was replaced with her normal body, no wings nor horns.
(Y/n) spotted the man he met, which was Jin, banged on the glass.

"Hey you! Creepy head!"

"Didn't your parents taught you not to call people that"

"I don't care who you are and I don't even need to know... the thing I need to know is why are me and my parents are in this asylum?"

"Lars, did you taught her?"

"Well technically yeah but I only taught her to be strong"

"Heyyy Creeepyy Headdddd can you give me an answer?"

"Hey you release the girl" Jin motioned the soldier who was beside the door to (Y/n). After a few minutes, (Y/n) was out of the glass cage and hugged her parents tightly. After the small reunion with her parents, (Y/n) walked up to Jin and stared at him. Jin, who was surprised by her actions, He did the same.

"I've seen you before....Ah you're the leader of Mishima Zaibatsu right? That Jin Kanzama..? Kamazama? Kaaza-"

"Its Kazama...and yes you're correct"

"So you are that creepy dude my Dad mentioned"

*sigh*

~~~~~~~~~

"What do you mean by that Cree- er Jin?" (Y/n) asked, leaning on the table. "So what your saying is... you want to kill the Mishima bloodline where this Devil Gene started...?" (Y/n) asked Jin, who was looking outside the window. "Yes... and in order to do that I need your help" (Y/n) didn't answer for a few seconds. "What's in it for me?  What do I get from this?" (Y/n) gave the benefit of the doubt. "I won't bother you and your family ever again"

"......Deal"