Chapter 7: new beginning

Y/n pov||

i woke up to just me in an empty bed, i rolled over and saw a note on the nightstand so i picked it up and read it:

Dear y/n ,

Meet me in the cafe where we both met at. I have to tell you something.

sincerely oswald

i got up excited as i rushed through my clothes to find something to wear, i found a pink dress with flower patterns on the bottom so then i got dressed, brushed my hair,brushed my teeth and put on my shoes beginning to leave the room. I left the room and ran to the front door but when i open the front door, i see felix just standing there about to knock on the door. " hi felix, what are you doing here?" felix told me with a smile as i understood what he was saying then i told him about where oswald is at, i let felix in so he can relax.

Oswald pov||

'anytime now y/n...i really hope you're not hurt' then i heard the door open to see y/n in their lovely dress. I got up and went towards them with a small blush and once i got to y/n, y/n pulled me into a warm hug as i could feel y/n heart beat. "i'm glad your here" y/n smiled blushing a bit then looked to see who was sleeping.

Y/n pov||

i let go of our hug and walked to the booth table to see who it was, as my hand was reaching out to pet it's face; they sat up waking up yawning; it was bendy. i just stood there waiting or i was just scared to move. i look back at oswald but as i notice bendy was reaching out to tap on my shoulder then i slapped him across his face not knowing i would do that from just hesitating. "omg i-i'm so sorry, i hesitated!" oswald was too bust talking to max while bendy rubs his cheek confused and a bit in pain.

bendy pov||

"it's my fault that made you slap me..i should be the one to say sorry." i hiccuped and cried a bit. y/n went to me and holds me but i was uncomfortable to hug y/n then i went back to sleep.

Narrator pov||

after a couple of hours, they all let the cafe to go to the park across the street. Oswald was trying not to hold y/n's hand then he stopped walking and grabbed y/n's hand to get y/n attention.

Oswald pov||

"y/n can i tell you something?" y/n looked at me curious. "yes" i got alittle bit nervous what i was going to tell y/n, "um, do you wanna go on a date? i just want to start a new life..if that's f-fine with you" y/n stare at me surprised and hugs me happyily and says 'yes'.

(sorry for this chapter begin short?? idk i'm just tired)