chapter 6: are you going to be okay?

Narrator POV||

As tomorrow became today, Oswald got up and quickly changed his clothes and wrote a note for y/n. Oswald didn't want to leave y/n but he had to since its that day where he spends time with bendy and talk things through, then he left the room quietly.

Oswald POV||

'I hope y/n will be okay and I really want y/n to see and read the note' as I exited out of the house to go to the same cafe restaurant where me and y/n met. 'I know today would be a fun and relaxing day but it felt like I'm forgetting something..I don't know it will come to me' I shrugged when I got to the cafe half way there. Then I saw. Bendy. standing in the Alley drunk, I'm not really sure why he is out here early but I just kept walking.

Bendy POV||

I was so hungover and pissed off at myself because I made Boris yell at me for stupid reasons that I guess made him like that. But it doesn't matter, then all of a sudden I see Oswald walking to the cafe that was next to me as I was leaning on the alley wall. I tried to ignore it but as I think about him and y/n I could just punch the fucking wall so I did yelling drunk making no-sense. "Fucking Boris I'm sorry for being drunk ass in le Alley! Me can't can't control anger or love aa!!".

Oswald POV||

I look over and my eyes went big surprised about thus words and actions but didn't quite make sense so I went over to him and see what's wrong. 'I guess he's having a crappy morning' I tap on his should and called his name, he looks at me with fear a bit and just stares at me for a long time. " bendy..it's me Oswald, I'm here to help you to calm down and relax alright?" He nodded and began to cry as I pulled him in for a hug patting him back." Come on, let's go inside" I carried him inside and sat down with a booth table then put him down in his seat while he was sleeping.
I just wait and wait for y/n to come.

(Sorry for the short chapter but that's what I said last night that it might be a short chapter and it is ^^)