Chapter 3: You are mine

Y/N Pov||

"I'm guessing..your wife..got into your head? And i know it's weird and sad how i know this but i kinda had a talk with mickey about you" he looked up at me with a small blush but instead of looking; he was actually staring at me but getting closer...then felix busted in the room with mickey. Then a moment of silence came,felix was getting jealous and kept looking at both of us back and forth while mickey is trying to explain to him what's going on and why i'm here for oswald.

Mickey Pov||

"Felix? Please you're going to make her feel uncomfortable and i'm thinking you should get a break from going back and forth..y/n got this so don-" i got interrupted but a knock on the door.Sigh. I Left the room as i said i'll be back hopefully, but felix was still there, blushy and jealous of course.

Felix Pov||

I stayed there for a couple of minutes until bendy and boris came into the room to ask me something. " mr.felix..?" bendy tapped on his shoulder. "I turned around and see what he wanted." yes mr.bendy?" he whispered into my ear who y/n was and why is she here, i got lost in my thoughts thinking of how bendy knew this, probably mickey of course.

Y/N Pov||

"U-um..felix right? Is it okay if you leave with your friends?" as he turned around with a death stare, then i saw oswald get up and walked to felix to give him a hug. I just sat on the bed but all of a sudden when i started to get up, i fainted and fell down to the floor with a loud thud.

Oswald Pov||

I turned around to see what it was; y/n on the floor! I let go of felix and ran to y/n in fear not knowing of what happened or how did this happened. Bendy and boris ran out of the room to get mickey, as i tried to sit her up and make sure she is still breathing. I checked her pulse; nothing..just no answer. I cried hugging her tight than ever. I began to hear mickey come back with some bandages and water for y/n " mickey..p-please! Get her b-bac-k to life!?!" as i got up removing myself from y/n and ran to my kid's room; my kids were sleeping on the couch after watching a small cartoon. I layed down on the couch; they started to come to me in their sleep. I was still sad about y/n but i really hope y/n makes it..though i never really told y/n my feelings or even kissed y/n to give y/n hints. As the thoughts were coming in going, i saw felix come to me shy like usual and sat down next to me." is it okay if we..um-" i answered his question quickly,"i'm guessing you want to snuggle so your answer is yes sir" i smiled at him and brought him over with his head on my chest and curling up to get warm.

Narrator's Pov||

5 hours later, oswald and felix are still sleeping while y/m began to wake up, confused and checked that there was a scar and on their side and sighed as they tried to get up but someone helped her to just stay in bed;it's bendy that was wanting to help." miss you need to stay in bed..i know it's confusing but you're in mickey's house in a different room separated from that rabbit" I didn't listen to him so i tried and tried to get up but he kept pushing me back softly. Y/n stopped everything and asked them a question." so do you wanna talk since it's just you and me and i'm guessing you want to know me as well too?" he nodded with a yes.

Bendy Pov||

I got on their bed and got really nervous about what they are going to talk but instead of that i got too nervous while staring at them and grabbed their outfit as i got close; i kissed y/n with passion. I let go of our kiss and i looked at them and they looked at me really surprised and scared a bit to what will happen next.

(i'm not really sure about tonight..i finally survived form typing because i keep falling asleep/passing out on the computer?